• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Arizona police officer asked not to wear uniform at daughter?s school | Fox News
    A police officer who dropped off his daughter at her Phoenix elementary school was asked by the school’s principal not to wear his uniform to the school because other parents were concerned that he was carrying a gun...

...school officials' initial reaction was to ask the officer not to wear his gun and uniform to school, they are now saying they want to turn this incident into "a teachable moment." They invited the officer to a special assembly to talk about what police officers do for the community.
    That would be great if he accepts the invitation but instead of speaking about "what police officers do for the community", he rails on them about the pussification of America.
    Capitol Armory ad

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    This is the level of intelligence of those who presume to know how to raise your kids better than you.

If I were that cop I'd tell them to call 911 next time. That way he can arrest them for being morons. 'Duhhhhh.. 911? Uh, yeah, I'd like to report a cop with a gun..."

filmtex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    San Antonio area
    As has been mentioned before- the schools are being run by a bunch of morons. Soooooooooo glad our youngest graduated in June and that we're done with that mess altogether.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    That would be great if he accepts the invitation but instead of speaking about "what police officers do for the community", he rails on them about the pussification of America.

I've got not arguement with that. It's truly a sad state of affairs.

ETA: on the phone, some how deleted TheDan :(

LoL

Last edited:

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    As has been mentioned before- the schools are being run by a bunch of morons. Soooooooooo glad our youngest graduated in June and that we're done with that mess altogether.

YOU THINK????????

Phoenix Az: We sold our house there a couple of years ago, the guy who bought it was a school Principal with a string of degrees after his name as do most.

I had recently installed a custom built pool, very nice, it was to have been our last home so it was designed to last, as in I over engineered sizes and capacities of everything.

House closed in May and somewhere in the summer I get a call from Mr School Principal. He wants the warranty info on the pool system as its not working properly, making all kinds of noise and would I come over and take a look. I meet him in the front yard and we walk to the side gate to the pump house for the pool. Good grief, I can hear noise from the street. Get down to pump house and pool motor is screaming and hotter than a firecracker. He has not shut it off, just been letting it run!?!?!?! I look in the pump basket and its dry as a bone...WTF? Something has gone wrong, maybe something got in the return pipe. I walk down to the pool, I look down and CANNOT BELIEVE MY EYES...Pool is OUT OF WATER. I look at him and ask, WHY have you not added any water to the pool??

"OHHHH, I DID NOT KNOW I HAD TO"

There is your smart school principal...YOU THINK?

txbikerman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    mckinney
    Some have more book smart than common sense. I mowed yards to put myself thru college. You can believe the number of simple fixes ( flipping a breaker) i was asked to look at my degreed folks like dr and lawyers

Dhayes

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Idaho Falls,Idaho
    YOU THINK????????

Phoenix Az: We sold our house there a couple of years ago, the guy who bought it was a school Principal with a string of degrees after his name as do most.

I had recently installed a custom built pool, very nice, it was to have been our last home so it was designed to last, as in I over engineered sizes and capacities of everything.

House closed in May and somewhere in the summer I get a call from Mr School Principal. He wants the warranty info on the pool system as its not working properly, making all kinds of noise and would I come over and take a look. I meet him in the front yard and we walk to the side gate to the pump house for the pool. Good grief, I can hear noise from the street. Get down to pump house and pool motor is screaming and hotter than a firecracker. He has not shut it off, just been letting it run!?!?!?! I look in the pump basket and its dry as a bone...WTF? Something has gone wrong, maybe something got in the return pipe. I walk down to the pool, I look down and CANNOT BELIEVE MY EYES...Pool is OUT OF WATER. I look at him and ask, WHY have you not added any water to the pool??

"OHHHH, I DID NOT KNOW I HAD TO"

There is your smart school principal...YOU THINK?
    Wow, the dumb.... it HURTS!

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Some have more book smart than common sense. I mowed yards to put myself thru college. You can believe the number of simple fixes ( flipping a breaker) i was asked to look at my degreed folks like dr and lawyers

It has been my experience that common sense is not common.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    On a tangent, because JJ Watt kept playing with a bloody nose last Sunday, the NFL is considering new rules to pull such players from the game.

Another example of pussification :(

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom