Police officer vs. kitty ends well

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by TxEMTP69, Nov 17, 2009.

1. TxEMTP69

TxEMTP69 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    http://www.caller.com/news/2009/nov/17/police-officer-vs-kitty-ends-well/

TAYLOR — A black cat showed affection by crawling up and down a Texas police officer in a friendly display captured on the patrol car's dashcam.
    Taylor police Officer Keith Urban is seen being patient with the cat, whose image was captured during a recent traffic stop, then finally gently booting the kitty away.
    The Taylor Daily Press reports Urban had pulled over an SUV in the driveway of a farm lot. The video shows the cat scampering up and down on Urban, making its way to the officer's shoulders.
    Police Chief Jeff Straub says Urban never mentioned the feline encounter until he became concerned that the cat might have been injured when they parted ways.
    Straub says the video shows "incredible patience on the part of the officer."
    The collar-wearing cat fled.
    Taylor is about 30 miles northeast of Austin

YouTube - TPD Crazy Cat

2. Acetone

Acetone Active Member

Aug 24, 2009
    El Paso
    "This video has been removed by the user." -Youtube

I was actually looking forward to this video, too.

3. ZX9RCAM

ZX9RCAM Over the Rainbow bridge... TGT Supporter

May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    +1

4. TrailDust

TrailDust TGT Addict

Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Probably removed at YouTube's insistence because of "cruelty to animals." :rolleyes:

5. TrailDust

TrailDust TGT Addict

Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    TxEMTP69 could copy the video from his browser cache and then upload it to any number of file hosting servers. Just a thought.

6. ZX9RCAM

ZX9RCAM Over the Rainbow bridge... TGT Supporter

May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    The video can be seen if you go to the link to the news clip.....I just discovered.

7. okie556

okie556 Well-Known

Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    :lolz: Saw it! The officer was a lot nicer to the kitty that most people would have been.

8. Acetone

Acetone Active Member

Aug 24, 2009
    El Paso
    That is hilarious!

9. TxEMTP69

TxEMTP69 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    Not the original link that was there for the video, but it works just the same, shows some of the playful kittens musing

10. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    My Dad has a story similar to this that I remember his Sgt (?) and him talking about when I was a bit younger and he worked for Williamson county Sheriffs office. Something about a call to a domestic and a cat that kept crawling into his lap finally he tossed it onto the couch when the owner left the room. This was a funny video.