• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    [URL]http://www.caller.com/news/2009/nov/17/police-officer-vs-kitty-ends-well/[/URL]

TAYLOR — A black cat showed affection by crawling up and down a Texas police officer in a friendly display captured on the patrol car's dashcam.
    Taylor police Officer Keith Urban is seen being patient with the cat, whose image was captured during a recent traffic stop, then finally gently booting the kitty away.
    The Taylor Daily Press reports Urban had pulled over an SUV in the driveway of a farm lot. The video shows the cat scampering up and down on Urban, making its way to the officer's shoulders.
    Police Chief Jeff Straub says Urban never mentioned the feline encounter until he became concerned that the cat might have been injured when they parted ways.
    Straub says the video shows "incredible patience on the part of the officer."
    The collar-wearing cat fled.
    Taylor is about 30 miles northeast of Austin

YouTube - TPD Crazy Cat
    Military Camp

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    Not the original link that was there for the video, but it works just the same, shows some of the playful kittens musing

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    My Dad has a story similar to this that I remember his Sgt (?) and him talking about when I was a bit younger and he worked for Williamson county Sheriffs office. Something about a call to a domestic and a cat that kept crawling into his lap finally he tossed it onto the couch when the owner left the room. This was a funny video.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication

Got to see the video. Reminds me of a time when I was a kid and my Dad was talking to a neighbor. Our cat was chasing a lizard and the lizard ran up my Dad's leg underneath his pant leg and our cat ferociously clawed her way up his leg to his crotch trying to catch the lizard. Wow! Dad had lots of scratches after my mom had to put Band-Aids on.

1rightguy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Stupid cats. I had to write a $879.00 check yesterday so my stupid cat could have surgery. She had a couple of tumors. Stupid cat.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Stupid cats. I had to write a $879.00 check yesterday so my stupid cat could have surgery. She had a couple of tumors. Stupid cat.

geeeze. $879
    on the farm when a cat got a serious condition like that i always had to dig a hole.
    ofcourse barn cats where a dime a dozen.
    actually probably elss than that.

hope shes ok!

cant wait to get home to see this vid sounds great.

1rightguy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    geeeze. $879
    on the farm when a cat got a serious condition like that i always had to dig a hole.
    ofcourse barn cats where a dime a dozen.
    actually probably elss than that.

hope shes ok!

cant wait to get home to see this vid sounds great.
    Thanks. She's a good cat and the wife is a good wife. The wife being the driving force behind the check writing. Worth every penny to keep them both happy;)

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Since I'm severely allergic to cats, that would have been a tasing right there ...

/doesn't like cats anyway
    //dogs rule

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom