• ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    It looks like the round in the glock got flipped around somehow...the last time I saw that was when my nephew loaded a mag backwards. lol

I'm kinda curious what all that corrosion is from on the barrel.

That Saiga has an interesting stock on it. I haven't seen that setup before.

I AM kinda curious why a bolt action rifle was needed though.

Those mags being taped like that reminds me of how we used to do things before MAGPUL started hitting the market. lol

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    http://cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/cspshr/Media_and_Attachments/CFS_1200705354/Sec_4_Primary_Scene.pdf

I dunno guys....by looking at these photo's here, it seems to me like maybe the mom didn't keep the guns locked away from the son so well after all. I mean, he's comfortable enough with the gun safe that he's even putting stickers on it? Also, I was under the assumption that she kept the keys to the safe on a necklace around her neck at all times, and he killed her to get to that...but it looks like the keys are just kind of an easy access thing in the house. Having a gun safe isn't too effective if someone who shouldn't be getting into it is around it that much and has that easy of access to it.

I'm only at page 115 so far, so we'll see what else comes up.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Whole thing makes me sick. He was f*cking nuts either before the psych meds or the psych meds made him that way and should have been locked up somewhere.

Mental illness and/or medically doped up people are the issue in all of the shootings. Glad some politicians defend our gun rights but separate from the anti/pro gun rights debate i do wish they would do what it takes to solve the real problem and that is not keeping bat sh*t crazy people away from society at large and teachers/parents/doctors destroying kids minds with drugs.

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    Police Release Full Report on Sandy Hook Shooting, Including Hundreds of Chilling Photos

I've heard/seen a lot of damning evidence talking about why things didn't seem right with the sandy hook shooting. I'm looking forward to downloading this and seeing all the newly released evidence for myself as well as hearing what the new "theories" are that come out.

What things about this don't "seem right"? Mentally ill kid who probably should have been institutionalized steals firearms from his mother and goes berserk. It's never been about anything other than that.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    What things about this don't "seem right"? Mentally ill kid who probably should have been institutionalized steals firearms from his mother and goes berserk. It's never been about anything other than that.
    Nooo, if you go look at the videos online, they do a real good job at making it seem like this was some government conspiracy....which did have me wondering wtf at times. I mean, you see an entire town reacting to this...but then they are posting some weird pictures and videos about it. I'm still not sure about some of the points they brought up, but it's GOT to all just be oddities and nothing else.

I'm on my phone and can't access all those documents. What is the context of the bolt action rifle? I hadn't heard of one being involved in this before.

It's just a rifle laying there by itself. I've been out all day so I'll see if I can't get through those files and find some sort of explanation about the rifle. For all I know, it may have just been one found in the gun safe at home.

View attachment 25732

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    Nooo, if you go look at the videos online, they do a real good job at making it seem like this was some government conspiracy....which did have me wondering wtf at times. I mean, you see an entire town reacting to this...but then they are posting some weird pictures and videos about it. I'm still not sure about some of the points they brought up, but it's GOT to all just be oddities and nothing else.

It's just a rifle laying there by itself. I've been out all day so I'll see if I can't get through those files and find some sort of explanation about the rifle. For all I know, it may have just been one found in the gun safe at home.

View attachment 25732

Yes, I got home about a half hour ago and saw that. I thought the rifle he used to kill his mother was a semi-auto Mossberg .22 but that's just from memory. I hadn't heard mention of a bolt action until now. Must have been one they found in the safe.

The "weird" videos you refer to are conspiratorial tin-foil hat fools being idiots. I get very angry about that kind of stuff.

Last edited:

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Ok, so the only file I've been able to download so far is the one with a LOT of pictures from his house. I'm on 343 right now and still only 3/4 through. They pulled the pictures out of the mom, but they do have a picture of that gun on the floor in her room along with a spent round on the floor. So I'm betting that IS the gun used to kill her.

Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI
    Unsubscribe. Crazy people need to be locked up and people need to stop ruining their kids with prescription drugs and take away their video games and horror movies.

Great!

But who determines "crazy" and how? What about due process under our Constitution? Have you forgotten how the Soviet Union used to put away political enemies by merely claiming they were "crazy"?

Don't forget that there are many, many liberals that consider all of us "crazy", paranoid, "gun nuts"!

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Great!

But who determines "crazy" and how? What about due process under our Constitution? Have you forgotten how the Soviet Union used to put away political enemies by merely claiming they were "crazy"?

Don't forget that there are many, many liberals that consider all of us "crazy", paranoid, "gun nuts"!

How about...his mother?

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    RE the "stuff" on the rifle barrel:

I had a burglary at the school and when our tools were recovered, they were covered with that crap..........fingerprint dust.

Flash

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Ok, I can see the logic in that. Now I'm curious why just the barrel?

It was kinda cool seeing the story the pictures told as they unfolded. I was watching the video of the school but there was way too much "film redacted" to keep my attention.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom