• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    I watched a few minutes of the video and eventually stopped because he didn’t sound like he was very familiar with the situation.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Staying IN the house gives you a tactical advantage. Usually.
    Not pointing guns at people or running your mouth when you should keep it shut gives you a legal advantage. Usually.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    maybe it does usually. Maybe it doesn’t. The only thing that matters though is the best decision for the specific situation. McCloskey explained in interviews why he did what he did.

MountainGirl

Never underestimate the abilities of an old woman.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    maybe it does usually. Maybe it doesn’t. The only thing that matters though is the best decision for the specific situation. McCloskey explained in interviews why he did what he did.
    I dont recall the details, sorry. Briefly - Did the mob stop to target their house and then they came out? Or was it just travelling up the street and the McCloskey's coming out caused them to stop there to confront. Whichever it was would matter, imo.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    I dont recall the details, sorry. Briefly - Did the mob stop to target their house and then they came out? Or was it just travelling up the street and the McCloskey's coming out caused them to stop there to confront. Whichever it was would matter, imo.

according to his interviews, they were eating dinner outside when the rioters entered the neighborhood and began were moving toward them and only stopped once they presented their firearms.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    I was at one of my properties in an urban area when these "mostly peaceful protesting" piece of **** thugs came through. I was posted up on the front porch with an AR-10. Neighbor was likewise with an AR-15. Happily the pieces of **** passed through without incident. They went further into town before they started busting up and damaging property all while the piece of **** mayor ordered police to stand down.

Top Bottom