• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Judo chop debate aside, why would you take a tool out of the toolbox? It provides another option.

The issues really stem from training and attitude. That means participating locally and making sure you vote for a competent sheriff and other competent local leaders. If there's an issue with your local LEO agency then address it before it becomes a problem. That will solve 90% of the news stories.

For example, I have a pretty good opinion of my local LEOs based on interactions and some that I know personally. I'll make sure to vote for the right ones and voice any concerns with them. Most of these guys are pretty reasonable if people would just talk to them directly.
    Capitol Armory ad

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    How is your head being slammed into concrete from a fall "less than lethal." Sound pretty damn lethal to me. Why not a punch to the face? I know, politics, but much safer. What's the matter, cops don't know how to fight? I know, more of a comment of our wussy society, but still. Can't handle a guy under 6 feet and 180 lbs? I've beat the hell out of guys bigger than that, and I'm not that big. Maybe cops need to take some Judo.

Anyways, the example that BC gave is yet another proof that police should not be in schools or they should not be involved in disciplinary situations. Cops have no business tasering a minor in school, regardless of the situation.

Where is my country?

That's the problem, no more men around. Cowardly cops with tasers is just a recipe for abuse.
    so it would be more advisable for LEO's to just knuckle up and kick the shit out of someone? I thought the idea was to minimize the chance for injury to the LEO/detained individual?
    Comply with the officer's instructions and you won't have to worry about it...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HillRider

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    Helotes, TX
    Comply with the officer's instructions and you won't have to worry about it...

“When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fears the people there is liberty.”

― Thomas Jefferson

You said it all M2. And I guess that shows where we are at.

BrenGunner

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Kyle
    How is your head being slammed into concrete from a fall "less than lethal." Sound pretty damn lethal to me. Why not a punch to the face? I know, politics, but much safer. What's the matter, cops don't know how to fight? I know, more of a comment of our wussy society, but still. Can't handle a guy under 6 feet and 180 lbs? I've beat the hell out of guys bigger than that, and I'm not that big. Maybe cops need to take some Judo.

Anyways, the example that BC gave is yet another proof that police should not be in schools or they should not be involved in disciplinary situations. Cops have no business tasering a minor in school, regardless of the situation.

Where is my country?

There is so much fail and bias in this statement it's amazing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

HillRider

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    Helotes, TX
    There is so much fail and bias in this statement it's amazing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

You would know, wouldn't you? You probably love tasers. Love they way they make you feel. In power, In control.
    Probably never been in a fight.
    That's okay, because you have badge.
    Nope, you are probably some LE wannabe phony.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    You would know, wouldn't you? You probably love tasers. Love they way they make you feel. In power, In control.

Goddamn, you are one controversial mofo, ain't ya?

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX

You need to chill out.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    When did ads start showing up in my "paid for to avoid ads" Tapatalk?

On subject, tasers are safe and considerably more preferable to being beaten or shot. Just saying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom