Target Sports

Political: Cartoons, Memes, Funny Pictures, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    1681960411137.png

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited:

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    As much as I hate to disagree and defend this guy, he did say something about standing on a balcony and firing the shotgun into the air. Please correct if wrong...

He did. And then on another occasion he advocated firing a shotgun blindly through a door as another brilliant home defense "strategy".

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    As much as I hate to disagree and defend this guy, he did say something about standing on a balcony and firing the shotgun into the air. Please correct if wrong...
    Yeah, he did. It wasn't quite as shown in the meme, but something like "It's like I always tell Jill, you just go out on your deck and fire off a couple of blasts into the air..." It was comical at the time, as he was holding up his imaginary shotugun, doing mock trigger pulls in the air and the "news" person looked only a tad shocked.

Me

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2021
    Austin

He did. And then on another occasion he advocated firing a shotgun blindly through a door as another brilliant home defense "strategy".

Yeah, he did. It wasn't quite as shown in the meme, but something like "It's like I always tell Jill, you just go out on your deck and fire off a couple of blasts into the air..." It was comical at the time, as he was holding up his imaginary shotugun, doing mock trigger pulls in the air and the "news" person looked only a tad shocked.

Zod beat me to it but yes, I used a direct quote from Biden in that meme. You can find it here in an interview he gave to Field and Stream (about a third of a way down the page or just search for "door"). The quote about walking out on the balcony and firing two rounds from a double barrel shotgun to frighten anyone away is true as well, he stated that gem in a Facebook live interview hosted by Parents magazine as advice he gives his wife in case she feels unsafe in their secluded wooded property.

edit to add: a couple days before the Field and Stream interview a guy from Virginia had done just that, fired his shotgun through his closed (interior?) door and then several more shots through the window; he was charged with reckless handling of a firearm. Just another example of the excellent judgement of the current POTUS.

edit to add more: a Washington man later cited Biden's "fire my shotgun in the air" advice as a defense when he did just that to chase people he considered potential car thieves off his property. I'm sure there are others, just crazy that a licensed attorney (Biden is) can be that ignorant of the law; not shocking given the source but crazy.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom