ARJ Defense ad

Political: Cartoons, Memes, Funny Pictures, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    366083476_254083970891523_5473568281404702307_n.jpg

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    There is an increasing number of links to X that my spam filter rejects because they contain tracking and adware. Many of us will never see what you post. Those of you who do not see a message to disable your adblocker are accepting whatever cookies are attached, I will not.

Me

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2021
    Austin
    There is an increasing number of links to X that my spam filter rejects because they contain tracking and adware. Many of us will never see what you post. Those of you who do not see a message to disable your adblocker are accepting whatever cookies are attached, I will not.

That happens for me with every facebook link but not for twitter. My stuff is pretty locked down too. Maybe update your ad-blocker?

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    I'm still banned on Twitter (X) for posting this on Twitter a while back when some climate change nitwits posted a photo of themselves standing on blocks of ice with nooses around their necks. I am banned for encouraging suicide, Funny, they already did it to their own persons, I just encouraged the fools NOT to make any mistakes. I refuse to remove the post.

" @BuckSexton Damn, I hope that shit melts really quickly, science will once again prove Darwin right... dumb ass people, also please use shorter ropes and cinch that rope up really tight from the get go. No point leaving room for your head to slip through the noose. "

Top Bottom