political correctness explained

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DCortez, Nov 11, 2009.

1. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
  2. cuate

cuate Well-Known

Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    excuses, alibis, and excuses ad nauseum

Here's hoping the Texas Fish & Game add enemy ******* tags to our Texas hunting licenses !!!! :texas:

3. randomoutburst

randomoutburst Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Grayson County
    Nice to see an article calling out the stupidity of political correctness.
    Why can't we call the shooter at Fort Hood a Muslim committing an act of terror against our soldiers and country? All the signs say he was.
    On the same note, why can't we call "undocumented workers" what they really are - illegal aliens! They're committing felonies.
    And why can't we call "African-Americans" what they really are - blacks or Black-Americans! Most of the black community has never seen Africa, much less hails it as their birthplace.

Thanks for sharing this article. Everyone's too afraid of offending someone (either out of fear or self-interest) that we've all moved towards being wimps who lie down and take it rather than standing up and calling it how it is and perhaps - just perhaps - moving to fix the problems.

4. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    +1 - Well stated!

5. Harley Rider 55

Harley Rider 55 Active Member

Nov 9, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    I know a mixed race African-American couple (both born and reared in Africa) One is Caucasian while the other is Negro.

6. TrailDust

TrailDust TGT Addict

Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Like I always say we white people of European decent are being screwed over. Why is it that everyone out there receives their "special" designations, like blacks being called African-Americans. As I said in another thread, I ought to file a lawsuit at being so deeply emotionally scarred because I am called white instead of an English-Scottish-Irish-Swiss-German American. I'm as outraged as Denzel Washington on any typical day of the week.

7. Greg_TX

Greg_TX Well-Known

Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    With no bag limit or season restrictions.

8. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

That's because you are all rich, slave owning, castle living, jet setting, champagne sucking fat cats. I hear your slaves have slaves cause you're all so rich and powerful.

9. Acetone

Acetone Active Member

Aug 24, 2009
    El Paso
    So what? I should deserve special treatment, too. :happy0001:

10. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

Are you the guy assigned to "keep me down"? I hear all the white people are keeping us people of color down. My wife, white, tells me you all have a special club with special cards that keep you from suffering, working, misery, depression, sickness, poverty, and itchy feet.

Hell, when I go with her to the grocery store, they don't even charge her. She winks, they wink, a special handshake is exchanged (I have to turn my head), we walk out with free food.