Guns International

Political: Cartoons, Memes, Funny Pictures, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    c2a2ec580032c91bb818b84b069f60e6.jpg

Attachments

• c2a2ec580032c91bb818b84b069f60e6.jpg
      c2a2ec580032c91bb818b84b069f60e6.jpg
      66.5 KB · Views: 840

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    trump2.jpg

On the 14th of June, 1946 a baby boy is born in the Jamaica district of Queens, NY.
    In 1995, his car has a flat tire. A black man walking by notices it's owner is wearing a suit. So he steps in and fixes the flat. "How can I repay you?" asks the gentleman? "My wife has always wanted some flowers" the man says. A few days later, the black man's wife gets a beautiful bouquet of flowers with a note saying, "Thanks for helping me. By the way... the mortgage on your house is paid off."
    A USMC Sargent spends 7 months in a Mexican prison for a minor charge. He is beaten. After he is returned to America, The man from Queens sends him a check for $25,000, "To get you started."
    A black bus driver saves a suicidal girl from jumping off a bridge. Our man from Queens sends him a check for $10,000.
    A rabbi's critically ill son needs to get from NYC to California for specialty care. No airlines will fly him. The generous man uses his private jet to fly the child.
    This kind man from Queens commits many other "quiet acts of random kindness."

You may know this man as Donald J Trump. Our awesome President and My POTUS!
    BTW, yes. This was indeed fact checked.

Attachments

• trump2.jpg
      trump2.jpg
      63.4 KB · Views: 884

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    View attachment 221085
    On the 14th of June, 1946 a baby boy is born in the Jamaica district of Queens, NY.
    In 1995, his car has a flat tire. A black man walking by notices it's owner is wearing a suit. So he steps in and fixes the flat. "How can I repay you?" asks the gentleman? "My wife has always wanted some flowers" the man says. A few days later, the black man's wife gets a beautiful bouquet of flowers with a note saying, "Thanks for helping me. By the way... the mortgage on your house is paid off."
    A USMC Sargent spends 7 months in a Mexican prison for a minor charge. He is beaten. After he is returned to America, The man from Queens sends him a check for $25,000, "To get you started."
    A black bus driver saves a suicidal girl from jumping off a bridge. Our man from Queens sends him a check for $10,000.
    A rabbi's critically ill son needs to get from NYC to California for specialty care. No airlines will fly him. The generous man uses his private jet to fly the child.
    This kind man from Queens commits many other "quiet acts of random kindness."

You may know this man as Donald J Trump. Our awesome President and My POTUS!
    BTW, yes. This was indeed fact checked.

I didn't Google this, but I find it hard to believe that he was driving a car by himself, and trying to change his tire by himself, at the age of ~50.

ETA: I certainly hope it's all true.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    To be fair it said it was his car, but did not mention him driving nor him changing the tire. Could have been his driver who likely would also have been in a suit. I didn't research either, but the scenario could still work.

Top Bottom