Political: Cartoons, Memes, Funny Pictures, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    1606950077223.png
    Guns International

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    If you have a gaping hole where your PENIS used to be, you are fucking moron who had his dick removed.
    I wish it were that simple. I could stomach the idea of getting into some horrible accident that sliced all my junk clean off. I could deal with that. Maybe. Possibly. I think.

But the operation that men subject themselves to in order to become trans women is so indescribably worse it makes my stomach churn to just think of it.

If anyone is curious, I urge you to simply take my word for it. Yes, you can search for and find photos, videos, and animation of the procedure. Please don't. We kid around here about needing eye bleach sometimes but actually seeing that operation is so sickening it will haunt your nightmares.

Seriously. We're not snowflakes around here but seeing that procedure will "trigger" most of you and leave you mentally worse off.

I can't believe I'm advising people to avoid knowledge. That goes against every principle I've ever held dear. In this particular case, though, I think it's warranted.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I wish it were that simple. I could stomach the idea of getting into some horrible accident that sliced all my junk clean off. I could deal with that. Maybe. Possibly. I think.

But the operation that men subject themselves to in order to become trans women is so indescribably worse it makes my stomach churn to just think of it.

If anyone is curious, I urge you to simply take my word for it. Yes, you can search for and find photos, videos, and animation of the procedure. Please don't. We kid around here about needing eye bleach sometimes but actually seeing that operation is so sickening it will haunt your nightmares.

Seriously. We're not snowflakes around here but seeing that procedure will "trigger" most of you and leave you mentally worse off.

I can't believe I'm advising people to avoid knowledge. That goes against every principle I've ever held dear. In this particular case, though, I think it's warranted.
    Does the mangina really smell like poo?

Top Bottom