Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Went to the grocery store today because I ain't messing with the crowds and spaced out lines on the weekend. I saw my first young hipster, big bushy, full beard and his girlfriend both wearing N95 masks. Hipster dudes mask probably was about an inch from his actual face because of the beard. I really wanted to ask if I could take a picture of him to show how stupid that was, but I thought it was best to just be polite and keep those thoughts to myself.

I also noticed that the folks wearing the facemasks, gloves, and acting all paranoid were also the ones who seemed to leave their cart on one side of the aisle while standing next to it staring at something, effectively blocking off the entire aisle. I wanted to walk up to them and start coughing, but again, I thought it's best to be polite and just keep those thoughts to myself.

Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Wasn’t, but will be.

“In addition to the extension, residents over the age of 10 are now required to wear face coverings when in public.

“The City of Austin says masks are required when using public transportation or ride shares, pumping gas and while outside when six feet of physical distancing cannot be consistently maintained.“

https://www.kxan.com/news/coronavirus/travis-countys-stay-home-work-safe-order-extended-to-may-8/

City of Austin can go **** themselves.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Well being somewhat perverse, I just might be more inclined to OC a revolver with my bandanna to see the reactions.

I object on the grounds of safety as it might **** up my sight picture. Following the orders of a tyrant also causes me great mental anguish.

http://www.austintexas.gov/news/aus...rk-safe-orders-mandates-fabric-face-coverings

Everyone over the age of ten must wear a face covering over their nose and mouth when in a public building, using public transportation or ride shares, pumping gas and while outside when six feet of physical distancing cannot be consistently maintained. A face covering is not required when eating, riding in a personal vehicle, alone in a separate single space, or in the presence of other members of your residence. Additionally, a face covering is not required when wearing one poses a greater mental or physical health, safety or security risk such as anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the cover without assistance.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Well being somewhat perverse, I just might be more inclined to OC a revolver with my bandanna to see the reactions.
    It's already been done. :D I've been rolling with my Smitty 357 and sometimes the big painting mask just because I can.

Don't forget a western shirt, boots, and a ten-gallon hat - but wear the white hat so they know you're a good guy!

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Yesterday I saw someone wearing a mask inside their car. They were traveling alone.

I stood at a corner in Dallas holding signs asking to end the shutdown. Probably 70% of the cars the people never looked up from their phones to read the signs. Probably 30% of the people were also wearing masks...

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Yesterday I saw someone wearing a mask inside their car. They were traveling alone.

I've seen that fairly often. What I've started seeing in the last couple of days though is, people in cars and out in a store wearing a mask that covers their mouth, but is pulled down below their nose.

At first I thought it was someone's elastic was too loose or stretched out and they didn't realize it. Then I started seeing it over and over, so it's likely not an accident.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Here I am getting ready to go to HEB.
    Halloween 2004 50%.jpg

Attachments

• Halloween 2004 50%.jpg
      Halloween 2004 50%.jpg
      66 KB · Views: 333

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    People wearing a mask in their car, etc. is because they are probably going someplace else and don't want to mess with taking it off and putting it back on, etc. It's a hassle.

It takes me under 5 seconds to put it on and adjust the nose piece.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    If they are going to require them and issue them, maybe. Until then FO.

Need to dig up a Hopalong Cassidy gun rig with pearl handled 45's and open carry. Wearing a t-shirt that says "Do you really want to try and make me wear a mask"

Top Bottom