Gun Zone Deals

POLL: Should Texas become it's own country?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A_FIVE-O

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 6, 2009
    Houston-Laredo
    Look I am just talking some shite right now, but what we really need to do is make Mexico the 51st state of the USA or make it another Puerto Rico. We need to take that place over and show them true American Justice. We need to do something before Patrick Swayze in the all time classic "Red Dawn" becomes reality.

LOL! Yes, I had too many brewskies tonight......................

DrBart2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Burleson
    The only problem with becoming our own country is then Oklahoma will want to join us. Then Kansas, Nebraska, the Dakotas, and probably part of Canada! Louisiana will too, except for New Orleans. There are too many people in New Orleans who like government support! Oh, and when we declare independence we should argue to keep all equipment that is now on military bases on Texas soil. Well, the US may fight for that, so we can sell the stuff back to them at a discount!;)

razor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    It seems that our Governor doest like beeing proded with a stick by not accepting the bail ouut money . It was great to see him take a stand .

razor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    Oh and well keep our military and NASA . LOL Thats so funny ,and we can use our oil and natural resources to fuel it for 200 years!!

res1b3uq

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    Mexico????

Look I am just talking some shite right now, but what we really need to do is make Mexico the 51st state of the USA or make it another Puerto Rico. We need to take that place over and show them true American Justice. We need to do something before Patrick Swayze in the all time classic "Red Dawn" becomes reality.

LOL! Yes, I had too many brewskies tonight......................
    The country is already too big to govern. We don't need anymore territory. Do you really think you think like the poeple in New York think? Imagine if someone had to try to please everyone from CanCun to Spokane. forgetaboutit.

DarkRook

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2008
    East Houston Area

Anyone see the Fox News Report on the "Tea Party" stuff?
    We are not the only ones thinking about this sort of thing.
    I have not seen it, my wife told me some about it. She recorded it so I'll watch it when I get home in the morning.

sjones

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    carrollton,texas
    Yes we should.I would vote for it.

I'd rather be armed and free in Texas that bent over in any non gun state--A NATIVE TEXAN AND DARN PROUD OF IT.sj

razor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    That shows the states that are thinking like us ( Fed Up )Guys I see something brewing here????? DO you ?

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    Yes, we can. Yes we should. That soviet general who predicted that the US could break up into pieces might end up right. You'll have pro gun states that will be secure, while the next state close to you could go pacifist liberal. Pretty soon there would be contrasts. You would have school and mall shootings in one state while the other enjoys their freedom and safety. Guess where all the people would end up.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    That soviet general who predicted that the US could break up into pieces might end up right.

He was insane. He also predicted that the pieces would fall to the nearest foreign country. The Pacific Coast went to China, the northern states went to Canada (WTF!?) and Texas and the Southwest went to Mexico (double-WTF - Texas as part of Mexico... again!?)

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Texas and the Southwest went to Mexico (double-WTF - Texas as part of Mexico... again!?)

Yea, that's pretty funny. Texas would make Mexico it's b$tch so fast, they wouldn't have time to call us "Daddy".

I'm all for being free, jailing corrupt politicians, and small government.

razor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    Yea, that's pretty funny. Texas would make Mexico it's b$tch so fast, they wouldn't have time to call us "Daddy".

I'm all for being free, jailing corrupt politicians, and small government.

Thats so true!!! They would scream :1zhelp: ....

AmirFazadh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    Texas
    Government should never be allowed to get so large that they could not all be drowned in one bathtub!

I'm down for secession. I'll call my friend who owns a fence company, see if he can donate a few thousand miles...

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    Of course, we would have to pay for an Army to be formed to protect our border. It would be expensive at first, but cheaper than the cost to us for the bailout. Notice how the Demos have already tried to call him on it. Things like secesson really mess up those new order plans they keep pushing down our throats.

Top Bottom