ARJ Defense ad

POLL: Should Texas become it's own country?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • razor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    Ill join if it insures freedom for my kiddos and liberty ! My great uncle did the same when he fought in the Alamo And died for only a parcel of land! I would hate to think his death and service was in vain!!!!!

DarkRook

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2008
    East Houston Area

I don't know about ya'll, but I know some that are better armed then Nationl Guard Units, not counting the heavy track transports. But there are some 4X4 trucks that get around better then they do, don't cost as much, use less fuel, don't brake as easy, and are much fun to drive then a HMMWV. I know cuz I have driven both.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    My intital reaction is yes. We should leave.

However, the fact is that Texas derives many benefis from the Union and it will have to get a lot worse before a majority of Texans support leaving teh Union.

razor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    My intital reaction is yes. We should leave.

However, the fact is that Texas derives many benefis from the Union and it will have to get a lot worse before a majority of Texans support leaving teh Union.

I agree ,I want to live my life and pay my taxes at the rate it should be and be peacfull and raise my kids . But now if you are a person of faith and love your freedom and dare to question the uppers in comand then we are Terorist's ????:confused: No one likes this . Thats like chaining a dog for days and shortining its length as days pass and expecting the dog not to be effected by finaly pushing him in the corner ? Then the dog is frustrated and bites .. He has no where to go But to face his offender . God forbid , God forbid !!!! If the radical liberals ban our guns most of Texas will be Felon over night!!! What then will it be like it is in Great Brittan and start picketing for there liberty?

Bob Loblaw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    Buda, Tx
    Of course, we would have to pay for an Army to be formed to protect our border.
    We already have an army, Texas state guard. We just need to establish a DMZ 6 miles into mexico territory. We just need 137 (or something like that) counties to ratify a new constitution and be willing to fight for our corner... here's a good one Texas Constitution 2000 Declaration of Intent

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    I like the link Bob..if nothing else it's a good start. Although I can see several things that would have to be changed, it's definitely a stepping off point.

Top Bottom