• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Major Kong

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Katy
    Went to the pond by a local museum in City Park in New Orleans to throw a lure or two and see if any bass were interested yesterday morning.

Parked in my usual spot and noticed someone already fishing. Not uncommon, but not the norm.

As I looked more closely, I realized he had brought a folding chair. It wasn't just a chair, it was a fishing chair.

When unfolded on the right armrest is a six pack sized insulated soft sided ice chest. Capable of holding drinks or your catch. The left side arm rest has a drink holder, while the left front leg has a rod holder attached.

I chatted with him. Nice gentleman.

Told him he showed me I was doing it wrong.
    7fa7541bc68dd5e58584451ed4bb9533.jpg

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    ARJ Defense ad

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    When I was in the Army we held back some C4 and got some practice grenades (primers only no explosive). We stuffed them with C4 and put the primers back in. Best fishing pole ever! Compact and easy to carry and use too. Kind of angers the other fisherman though. Not to mention you have to exit the AO immediately. The things I did when I was young! The one thing I really liked about the military was the explosives! My ears are still ringing.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Blowing stuff up was fun. Did you ever do a well? Que up ....I feel the earth move under my feet............

Tip #1. If you are with the engineers blowing bunkers surrounded by wet rice paddies and a clod comes flying at you Do Not Assume it will miss you.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    A man with two buckets of fish was leaving a lake well known for its fishing and was stopped by a game warden.
    The warden asked the man, "Do you have a license to catch those fish?"

The man replied to the game warden, "No, sir. These are my pet fish."

"Pet fish?!" the warden replied.

"Yes, sir. Every night I take these fish down to this lake and let them swim around for about a half-hour, When I whistle, they all come back, jump back into my buckets, and I take 'em home. We do this every night."

"That's a bunch of hooey," said the warden. "Fish can't do that!"

"No, really! says the man. "Here, I'll show you." And he releases the fish in the water.

"Well, I've GOT to see this!" the game warden replied.

The man and the warden stood and waited. After several minutes, the game warden turned to the man and said, "Well?"

"Well, what?" the man asked.

"When are you going to call them back?" the game warden huffs.

"Call who back?" the man asked.

"The FISH."

"What fish?"

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Bubba and the game warden
    Bubba always came back from fishing with a lot of fish. The game warden saw him one day and asked how he caught so many. Bubba invited him to fish the next day and the warden said yes.

Once they get to the fishing spot, Bubba takes out a stick of dynamite, lights it, throws it in the water, and the resulting explosion causes many fish to come to the surface and Bubba picks them up.

The warden yells, "Bubba, you can't fish like that, it's illegal!"

Bubba lights another stick of dynamite and throws it to the warden, and says, "You talkin', or are you fishin'?"

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom