• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    What's sad is this word has worked it's way into everyday conversation.
    Some woman I know are worse than the men with the use of the word.
    It's sad our society is sliding further and further into the gutter.
    Oh well F----it!!! LOL!!!

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Galveston where this years Marti Gras was nothing but tits on parade is bothered by the F word. Sad and stupid. Hope the Yankee has some bucks and tears up that stupid cop. There is an old adage that goes "A Peace Officers peace cannot be disturbs." Sounds like this guy got his enchiladas out of sorts.
    I wonder if that town will ever come back from Ike. I went for the weekend and don't care if I ever see it again.

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    Galveston where this years Marti Gras was nothing but tits on parade is bothered by the F word. Sad and stupid. Hope the Yankee has some bucks and tears up that stupid cop. There is an old adage that goes "A Peace Officers peace cannot be disturbs." Sounds like this guy got his enchiladas out of sorts.
    I wonder if that town will ever come back from Ike. I went for the weekend and don't care if I ever see it again.

Umm I beleive the complaint came from the manager of the establishment to the LEO if I read it correctly.

“The manager was offended by the curse words,” Alvarez said. “And the man was arrested when the manager came forward to complain about the breach of peace.”

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Well, I'll tell ya one thing - use that word around my better half, and you'd best HOPE that the cops get there quickly, because you WILL know that I don't like it.

As to how many illegals they employed - that's a separate issue from this one. And got news for you - all the money in the world will not drop this charge on any appeal - all the way up to the SC. They've previously ruled that community standards DO have a place, and have upheld such laws - which they should. I'm sick and tired of the constant pushing back of the boundaries of common decency - and I'm starting to push back on those that go too far.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    My son and I were in a restaurant enjoying our lunch until a gay guy went off on a rant. Being the drama queen that he is, he had to let the entire restaurant know how he told a family member off. His words, "We're here, we're queer, you better get used to it, we aren't going away. He better wake up and realize that he can't hide his son from real life".

I thought to myself, you're here, you're annoying as hell, and I really don't give a shit about your personal life experiences. If I were his relative, I wouldn't want to be around an idiot either. No sense in jailing the guy, he'd enjoy it.

Darkwind

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Houston
    Disorderly Conduct and Breach of Peace are VERY gray laws that can be interpreted in so many different ways.

He probably could have rattled off a satisfying belch and had the same outcome, depending on the LEO

Top Bottom