• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    They're nice. Mine all have rotating legs and they spin if you load them.

I always struggle with the mounting system though. I usually go Picatinny and then put adapters on as I like the versatility of being able to move them around.

Probably not an issue for most buyers. Something to think about long term though.
    True, I also go with picatinny to use easily on other rifles.
    Venture Surplus ad

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    They're nice. Mine all have rotating legs and they spin if you load them.

I always struggle with the mounting system though. I usually go Picatinny and then put adapters on as I like the versatility of being able to move them around.

Probably not an issue for most buyers. Something to think about long term though.
    The NC doesn’t have a specific mount so it can be moved around with adapters. And being M-Lok, these days I have several of those rails too. This will be my first Atlas and first for M-Lok.

Anyone have a link for a good deal?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    The NC doesn’t have a specific mount so it can be moved around with adapters. And being M-Lok, these days I have several of those rails too. This will be my first Atlas and first for M-Lok.

Anyone have a link for a good deal?
    I believe Optics Planet is having a sale on Atlas, but I can't say how great that sale is.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I decided to go for broke with my bipod spending and treat myself. Little did I know I was in for a surprise.

I've known about the Atlas BT35 5-H series for a while but just couldn't justify the expense. I had never seen one in person and didn't know what I was getting myself into.

The wider stance always called to me so I went ahead and ordered one. I already had a mount so went for the NC (no clamp) model.

I thought they were just wider bipods with a few more options but boy was I mistaken.

This thing is a monster! It is absolutely, positively in a league of it's own. The Accu-Tac bipods are similar in price but do not compare to this thing. I have handled an Accu-Tac and thought they would be a good comparison but that was before. I see now it's not the case at all. The Accu-Tacs are great looking units but when it comes down to pure strength they just do not compare.

I'd rate this thing above Harbor Freight jack stands any day of the week.

The 5-H and Super CAL series are bigger and do not fit the same replacement feet as the V-8 line of Atlas bipods. They are a whole different ballgame with their own accessory line.

Here is a comparison of the V-8 model and the 5-H. As you can see, the extra money gets you more than the price difference implies.

I am ready to get this thing on the range once another bipod project is completed. I will post that here shortly.
    03bdef911bf4d646f9484f9f004ffa52.jpg
    c0e590de1b0fe9d7e12ff35dbe518c97.jpg
    98ff1119b86d9456acc55b7472246771.jpg

Top Bottom