• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fleetman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Howdy! New guy from Porter here..been lurking in this site for awhile when able (meaning when my gf is not Facebooking, farming, shopping, etc, etc) and finally got another pc for the house.

I've been collecting firearms for about 40 years or so and my gf and I enjoy target shooting on a regular basis. Both of us have CHL's and regularly carry....gotta love Texas! We moved here from Maryland two years ago and we were glad to leave the archaic firearms law of Maryland far behind.

We own everything from .22 rimfires to a (yet to be fired) LAR .50 BMG. Both of us enjoy our hobby immensely.

Anyway, long-winded enough for now.....see y'all in the forums!

Fleetman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks all for the welcome!

Porter is just NE of Houston in the Kingwood area...about 15 miles from the city. Great place to live and convenient to everything we need plus the range we use is only a 20 minute drive away...allows plenty of shootin' time!

I'm looking forward to visiting this site as much as I can and I see a lot of useful information in here. As I said in another forum I just joined, I like to read the comments and reviews from actual owners of the firearms I'm interested in. Gunwriters and their articles are good and I am always a little embarrassed/proud at my overflowing-with-gun magazines mailbox each month and I respect their knowledge. However, it's the "regular" people who purchase what I drool over that I respect their opinions the most.

See y'all, FM

Top Bottom