• ...and so much more!
  • gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Do you think this will cause some disagreements and be stopped by the police ? The Oregon governor says these people have been responsible for disruptions before. I can't imagine why there should be any violence....

Capitol Armory ad

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Do you think this will cause some disagreements and be stopped by the police ? The Oregon governor says these people have been responsible for disruptions before. I can't imagine why there should be any violence....

Aren't they a church choir group? I have it from good sources that they plan on singing some of their hit songs: "Swing Low Sweet Chariot" "Cloudless Day" and "Sweet Hour of Prayer" among their other well known hits.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Aren't they a church choir group? I have it from good sources that they plan on singing some of their hit songs: "Swing Low Sweet Chariot" "Cloudless Day" and "Sweet Hour of Prayer" among their other well known hits.
    Oh, I'm quite sure they will be singing trying to promote peace and harmony with the scum bags from antifa and blm.

Seems funny to me that the governor is getting his drawers in such a twist over this when he has let the terrorists go for months.

I really can't believe what is going on in this country these days.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    They should stay away. Anything that happens will be twisted against them regardless of the cause. It’s happened every time they hold a rally and the antifa/BLM rioters show up. Doesn’t matter that any time there is a PB rally and it’s not met with violent rioters nobody is injured, no trash is left behind, and nothing is burned down. CNN is chomping at the bit to blame “far right white supremacist” for the violence.

Hopefully it’s like their last “rally” where they don’t show up and the antifa/BLM rioters do and end up attacking anyone else who happens to be around. (Not that I really want anyone to be attacked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I think the proud boys should take the high road on this one and cancel the event.

As much as I like to see commie smashing if they show up the MSM is going to have a field day on pointing out how the white supremacists are beating on locals.

Yes I know its BS yes I know PB are not racist YES I know the have a huge number of minorities and the leader is a minority.

The the MSM show up for blood and end up only having antifa pound on the cops.

I also think with as thin as portland cops are stretched and pushing tons of overtime. having them have to work more hours to cover fighting day and night is going to screw the cops over even more.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    They should stay away. Anything that happens will be twisted against them regardless of the cause. It’s happened every time they hold a rally and the antifa/BLM rioters show up. Doesn’t matter that any time there is a PB rally and it’s not met with violent rioters nobody is injured, no trash is left behind, and nothing is burned down. CNN is chomping at the bit to blame “far right white supremacist” for the violence.

Hopefully it’s like their last “rally” where they don’t show up and the antifa/BLM rioters do and end up attacking anyone else who happens to be around. (Not that I really want anyone to be attacked.

Damn ninjaed by a minute lol

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Yep, they should sit this one out for sure. Just them showing up could instigate a problem.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions. I don't see good things happening if both groups are in the same location, and they will be the ones to get the blame.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Mixed emotions.

On one hand, avoid trouble.

On the other hand, should we surrender our right to assemble because of anarchist threats?

Not necessarily an easy decision.

If it were not for corrupt Democrats giving free passes to terrorists that are tearing up their cities, and biased media portraying the violent protesters as saints, and victims, I'd say go out gladly and counter protest.

But IMO as things are currently, the deck is stacked against us.

Better I think to bide our time and just wait.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    It’s probably a set up like last time.
    Big announcement.
    Antifa shows up ready to fight.
    PB’s don’t show.
    Antifa tears more innocent property up. Look even more insane.
    God Emperor Trumf gets 47 new votes.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Sooner or later someone will have to stand up to the anarchists or there will be ........ anarchy. MSM can not set the agenda for how we live. Remember why we have a 2A, to protect us from government and these cities being over run with anarchists supported by local government are not protecting 99% of their citizens from looting and rioting. Might as well defund the police as they are not allowed to do their job. Locals will have to do it for them. That's why there are no guns or ammo on the shelf. People will have to protect themselves.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Exactly. Let them protect THEIRSELF.

When the whole chaz/chop thing started the people wouldn’t stand up for their self. With all of these riots and looting the people won’t stand up for theirself. With the police arresting people only to have the DA turn then loose the people aren’t going in to demand their city stop being retarded. So I see no reason to hurt our own cause by giving ammo to the left and the MSM so these people don’t have to deal with the consequences of their votes. They got the utopia they begged for.

I feel for any conservatives trapped in that shit hole. But the next election will make a much bigger difference than. One counter protest. And shit getting sideways will just give the MSM the story they need to make some of the low info voters question themselves enough to not vote. Let the left dig their own graves and don’t get in their way.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Maybe if these people get fed up enough, when elections come around, they will see a need to vote for some different leadership in their cities, that won't tolerate this nonsense.

I agree. Any conservative groups that show up to counter the "peaceful protesters" isn't going to change anything, and could even make matters worse. I seriously doubt if things go wrong, that they will get a fair shake by the media, or the city itself, and likely hung out to dry.

Top Bottom