• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasFire316

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Houston
    Well, if trouble can't be avoided, best thing to do is pick a fight :whip:

Let the boys do their thing. Didn't someone once say something like, silence is acceptance. It may have been my exe though, I could never get a word in, nor could the divorce judge.
    Target Sports

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Make noise at the ballot box in November.

If they are in your town/neighborhood, by all means defend it. But going to them and giving the media a good opportunity to twist the narrative, nah. That’s bad tactics. CNN is drooling at the thought. Probably wrote all the stories yesterday. Just waiting for a couple still frames to add in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Looks like it pretty well turned out to be a bust. Don't see any reports of much significant or clashes with the blm and antifa goons.

Sure made the governor nervous though !

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    if you watched the event the PB's had to contain the crowd a few times from going after the agitators.

At the very start there were a few discussions involving hands going on but ya it was a win for the PB's getting the Mayor to reinstate tear gas because the white supremacists were coming to town just to cause mayhem.

The event ended on time and way before the sun went down due to the PB's wanting to go drink like usual lol. I am fairly sure they went to a different town.

Antifa/BLM proceed to
    Burn
    Loot
    Mayhem

all night again in town.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    PB's made them waste a lot of resources for a nothing burger.............lol

Well other than all the MSM spreading the lies about the evil dudes coming to town to wreck the place even though that is not what happened.

Even Fox news was reporting about the PB's white nationals invading from out of town it really sucks

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Well other than all the MSM spreading the lies about the evil dudes coming to town to wreck the place even though that is not what happened.

Even Fox news was reporting about the PB's white nationals invading from out of town it really sucks

Makes one wonder. Do the Proud Boys make a lot of noise on social media about a counter protest, to rile up the BLM and ANTIFA protesters, with no plans of actually attending, and then let those protesters start looting and rioting?

If so, that's a pretty good strategy IMO. Makes the BLM and ANTIFA look even worse!

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Makes one wonder. Do the Proud Boys make a lot of noise on social media about a counter protest, to rile up the BLM and ANTIFA protesters, with no plans of actually attending, and then let those protesters start looting and rioting?

If so, that's a pretty good strategy IMO. Makes the BLM and ANTIFA look even worse!

I believe that happened 1 time. I do not know if it was planned, If it was fake that they were coming or if they just decided to go drink insted of torment the commies.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I was just sort of curious. Have no idea if it was planned, or just happened that way.

But it would be a good strategy!

well the time it did happen the news got to cover antifa attacking cops and bars lol

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

They have before.

The reason I said they had already won and didn't need to show, is that they showed the hypocrisy of the Oregon governor by declaring a state of emergency, and also gave the police the use of tear gas.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I’m a bit crotchety tonight. I don’t know much about this group calling themselves Proud Boys, but it seems like the organization’s philosophy is a bit childish and silly.

Kind of like the kids who thought they were popular in high school and then wound up a couple of DUIs and a knocked up girlfriend their senior year and then go on to crow about how they tried to join the Marines, but it wasn’t challenging enough.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I’m a bit crotchety tonight. I don’t know much about this group calling themselves Proud Boys, but it seems like the organization’s philosophy is a bit childish and silly.

Kind of like the kids who thought they were popular in high school and then wound up a couple of DUIs and a knocked up girlfriend their senior year and then go on to crow about how they tried to join the Marines, but it wasn’t challenging enough.
    Gavin McInnes started the Proud Boys (because of legal problems he has stepped down as the leader). Supposedly they are a group that celebrates being American, but of course, if you look them up online they are portrayed as a far right, neo-nazi racist group. The funny thing is, they aren't all white.

Mainly, I see them as a group that stands up to opposition and then afterwards heads to the bar.

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    What sucks? The PBs never showed up and the counter protest never happened..........the white nationals never invaded.

Top Bottom