• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    With all of the inflation, shortages across the board, high crime and general crappiness in the world right now, I can finally sleep easy at night knowing that the the lack of sanitary napkins in the boys restrooms is finally being addressed. Now let’s get some really important stuff done like preferred pronoun acceptance.
    What an absolute clown show. I would love to know what the rest of the world thinks of this shit.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    With all of the inflation, shortages across the board, high crime and general crappiness in the world right now, I can finally sleep easy at night knowing that the the lack of sanitary napkins in the boys restrooms is finally being addressed. Now let’s get some really important stuff done like preferred pronoun acceptance.
    What an absolute clown show. I would love to know what the rest of the world thinks of this shit.
    I don't know, I'm not a biologist!

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Oregon, California, New York, Colorado, Michigan need to be kicked out of the United States.

I think we should keep Colorado - just evict the commies. Hoji Air Lines offers free helicopter flights out of all communist exclusion zones, from what I understand. Having that little, but geographically amazing square of land being not part of the US would suck. Repatriate it into the old Republic and just boot the loonies. The left coast can fall off into the Pacific for all I care. Alaska is the only sane left-coast state. We could even cut Hawaii loose and let them be their own little kingdom again, no big loss. Of course we'll keep San Diego as part of the Republic - need the naval base, cheaper to keep that one than to bribe Mexico into letting us build a Pacific base there.

Michigan - **** 'em - give it to Canada or cut 'em loose. They export stupidity and Detroit gang violence more than anything. Ford builds more shit in Canada or Mexico than they do there.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Somewhere in the U.S., there may actually be one hermaphrodite who both menstruates and can stand to pee, but I wouldn't bet on it...

Normal boys, who I dearly hope are still in the majority, just don't menstruate..., or stick tampons up their ass I hope!

With only some exceedingly rare exception, anybody really needing a tampon in a boy's restroom is just a girl playing pretend...

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Portland has become a satellite of San Francisco.
    Although I agree that Portland and San Francisco are similar ideologically, that's about like saying L.A. is a satellite of N.Y. The hippies of the 60's and 70's infected both. Portland has also been a destination of many runaways since the 70's, so that mixture of rebellious nature has turned it into a powder keg. Much of the trouble (other than poor management) that has happened in San Francisco comes out of Berkeley and sometimes Oakland.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom