Hurley's Gold

Portland Police training: "They may christen your heads with hickory, and anoint your faces with pepper spray."

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Should've included the terms "Club 'em like baby seals" and "The only good commie is a dead commie"...

These assholes want to pretend that all the violence in Portland *isn't* from far-left actors. The Proud Boys are the only right-leaning groups that protest in Portland, and they have *never* engaged police in violent conflict - unlike Antifa / Black Bloc who like to throw bricks, bottles of acid, bottles of piss, "milk shakes" made of quick-crete, attempt to blind the cops with lasers, etc.

When I was much younger, I was a police explorer and got to participate in some riot training with Portland's tactical teams. When they aren't ham-strung by politics, they are quick and effective in dealing with bullshit. Its only when their "leaders" don't allow them to do their jobs, that the violence, the vandalism, and the danger escalates. IF the police were allowed to actually do as they were trained, those riots would last *maybe* ten minutes, and they'd have a shitload of people with some bumps, bruises, and zip-cuffs sitting on the curb awaiting the paddy wagons.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Should've included the terms "Club 'em like baby seals" and "The only good commie is a dead commie"...

These assholes want to pretend that all the violence in Portland *isn't* from far-left actors. The Proud Boys are the only right-leaning groups that protest in Portland, and they have *never* engaged police in violent conflict - unlike Antifa / Black Bloc who like to throw bricks, bottles of acid, bottles of piss, "milk shakes" made of quick-crete, attempt to blind the cops with lasers, etc.

When I was much younger, I was a police explorer and got to participate in some riot training with Portland's tactical teams. When they aren't ham-strung by politics, they are quick and effective in dealing with bullshit. Its only when their "leaders" don't allow them to do their jobs, that the violence, the vandalism, and the danger escalates. IF the police were allowed to actually do as they were trained, those riots would last *maybe* ten minutes, and they'd have a shitload of people with some bumps, bruises, and zip-cuffs sitting on the curb awaiting the paddy wagons.

The LEOs in those types of city's should start arresting mayor's for inciting riots. Then they can get their jobs done.

Top Bottom