• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chad745

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2009
    Roanoke, TX
    Posse Needed for DFW Texas Reenactment
    Gentlemen....and ladies, I am in need of a few good men and women to join me and my posse to re-create a Sam Bass shootout this fall in the DFW area! We are putting on a full scale reenactment throughout the day in Roanoke, TX on October 10, 2009. I will be able to pay my posse members some, probably $50 or $60 to cover expenses. We have a really good time doing this and have done it every year for the past 4 years.

I need men that will basically shoot and die and be color. We put on a really big show for lots of folks that come out for Celebrate Roanoke. I'm looking for authenticity, so cowboy action shooters are a natural for this.

I have a movie on line that you can watch to get an idea of what we do. You can see it at:

[url]http://esrnet.com/Brian/Sam&Junius.mpg[/URL]

If you are interested, please email at chadc@esrnet.com or call me at 817-266-9265. My name is Chad by the way.
    DK Firearms

bno762

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2008
    Rowlett
    That was pretty good Chad. I'm guessin you were Bass? Good luck on this years prodution. I may bring the family around to watch.

chad745

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2009
    Roanoke, TX
    Yes, but doesn't have to be fancy, just period correct. I have an extra pistol or two if need be as well. Looking for females to. They bring a great dynamic to the performances!

killerfly128

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    When are you doing something like this again? I wish I had known about it ahead of time .. I would have loved to have watched this.

Iron Will

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2009
    Denton
    Please post a heads up the next time you have this event. I'd like to take the family out to see the show. Thanks....

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom