Posse Needed for DFW Texas Reenactment

Discussion in 'Dallas & Fort Worth' started by chad745, Aug 8, 2009.

1. chad745

chad745 New Member

Jul 20, 2009
    Roanoke, TX
    Posse Needed for DFW Texas Reenactment
    Gentlemen....and ladies, I am in need of a few good men and women to join me and my posse to re-create a Sam Bass shootout this fall in the DFW area! We are putting on a full scale reenactment throughout the day in Roanoke, TX on October 10, 2009. I will be able to pay my posse members some, probably $50 or $60 to cover expenses. We have a really good time doing this and have done it every year for the past 4 years.

I need men that will basically shoot and die and be color. We put on a really big show for lots of folks that come out for Celebrate Roanoke. I'm looking for authenticity, so cowboy action shooters are a natural for this.

I have a movie on line that you can watch to get an idea of what we do. You can see it at:

http://esrnet.com/Brian/Sam&Junius.mpg

If you are interested, please email at chadc@esrnet.com or call me at 817-266-9265. My name is Chad by the way.

2. bno762

bno762 New Member

Sep 21, 2008
    Rowlett
    That was pretty good Chad. I'm guessin you were Bass? Good luck on this years prodution. I may bring the family around to watch.

3. chad745

chad745 New Member

Jul 20, 2009
    Roanoke, TX
    Yes, that was me. =-)

Come shake my hand if you do swing by!

4. KellyAsh

KellyAsh Active Member

Aug 22, 2009
    Roatan, Honduras
    Im guessing your looking for people with their own gear and garb?

5. chad745

chad745 New Member

Jul 20, 2009
    Roanoke, TX
    Yes, but doesn't have to be fancy, just period correct. I have an extra pistol or two if need be as well. Looking for females to. They bring a great dynamic to the performances!

6. killerfly128

killerfly128 Member

Feb 6, 2009
    When are you doing something like this again? I wish I had known about it ahead of time .. I would have loved to have watched this.

7. chad745

chad745 New Member

Jul 20, 2009
    Roanoke, TX
    We do it every year. By they way, for those that have posted, it went really well! We had a great time.

8. Iron Will

Iron Will New Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Denton
    Please post a heads up the next time you have this event. I'd like to take the family out to see the show. Thanks....