• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • manceviller

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    New Braunfels, TX
    How much are Turkish Mausers worth in today prices? I've googled pretty extensively and all I can find is info from 2009 up until 2012. I would assume they've gone up just because everything has, but are they still around the $200 mark?

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    How much are Turkish Mausers worth in today prices? I've googled pretty extensively and all I can find is info from 2009 up until 2012. I would assume they've gone up just because everything has, but are they still around the $200 mark?

Possibly. Depends in the gun. What else do you know about it? Condition? SN match? Etc

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    When I worked at a rural prison, I lived on the property in a travel trailer. There was nothing to do out there, so I bought surplus rifles and refinished them during my free time. One of the rifles was a Turkish Mauser and it goes down in my memory as a major dog. This was between 2005 and 2007.

The sight base was reinforced with wire that was soldered on.

The worst part was the barrel to receiver junction. There was 1/2 pitch difference in the internal thread of the receiver and the male thread of the barrel stub. The Turks had a solution for that mismatch.......TORQUE! They simply twisted the two different threads together and TA DA.......all fixed! Research that bit of history. It's all out there on the 'Net.

When I completed refinish job, the rifle looked great! In fact, I replaced the stock and still have the old one if you decide to go that way. After all of that work, I dumped it for $75 and was very relieved to get rid of it!

That's the truth as I experienced it.

Flash

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    Value? I have one. It is worth at least 4 times what I paid for it, oh by the way, it was FREE!

It shoots OK. 4-6" at 100 yards. Minute of Azzhole for sure.

Top Bottom