• ...and so much more!
  • mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    cb900F_right.jpg

and my 1982 Honda that I am currently selling as I just bought a 2008 Honda 919.
    Target Sports

LHB1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Houston
    Quote: "The E46 automobile platform is the fourth generation of BMW's highly successful 3 Series entry-level luxury car / compact executive car. The sedan was introduced in 1998 and replaced the E36 sedans the same year. The touring and coupé models appeared in 1999 with BMW's newly designed steptronic transmissions (available in all 3 series models), and the convertible and M3 later in 2000. The E46 compact, a 3-door compact hatchback, was revealed in 2001 to be sold in European and Australian markets."

Did some checking on my '99 BMW 328i sedan. According to Wikipedia, it is in fact an E46 as I thought when purchasing it new. The associated picture also matches my car perfectly:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_E46

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I take it you had an FD then moved on to the E36?

I think the FD is one of the best cars ever to come out of Japan, easily in the top 3, but they are picky cars at times.

stockFD3S

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Leon Valley, TX
    No M3 yet, would like one eventually. I have a Turbo FC right now that is sitting in the garage being neglected by me. :( The FD's were picky and the money I put into them could have ... I'll stop there as I don't want to think about it. :( I'm really considering selling the FC and picking up a E36 M3 if I can find a good deal on one.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    No M3 yet, would like one eventually. I have a Turbo FC right now that is sitting in the garage being neglected by me. :( The FD's were picky and the money I put into them could have ... I'll stop there as I don't want to think about it. :( I'm really considering selling the FC and picking up a E36 M3 if I can find a good deal on one.

You and Mike (Jickel) and your M3's.

Top Bottom