• Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Cowboy, does your watch need a new battery? :evil:
    Just got back from Katy with a new 2017 VFR 1200x. Man, I like this bike, but it'l take getting used to it. Traded in the NC700, gonna miss that bike and all the storage it had. Since the VFR was a 2017, they took about 40% off MSRP. I like that too. The dealer was Wild West Motorplex. Good guys up there. Wish we had a decent dealer around here. View attachment 221773
    40%!!?? Don't you feel horrible for taking advantage of them? :laughing: Great deal & great lookin ride.

I've been almost doubling my car note for a while now. My 1/21 statement says I owe 76 bux . . in March! I plan to achieve pay off in May, 7 months ahead of term. April if I dip into savings a little.

Is there a particularly good time of year to land your type of deal or is it just patience and watching dealer(s) inventory?

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    Cowboy, does your watch need a new battery? :evil:

40%!!?? Don't you feel horrible for taking advantage of them? :laughing: Great deal & great lookin ride.

I've been almost doubling my car note for a while now. My 1/21 statement says I owe 76 bux . . in March! I plan to achieve pay off in May, 7 months ahead of term. April if I dip into savings a little.

Is there a particularly good time of year to land your type of deal or is it just patience and watching dealer(s) inventory?

It's because it was a "left over" 2017. There are still several out there.

Wild West in Katy is showing they have 11 of them now at $9999.00. That's 300 over what they sold it to me for, but still a heck of a deal.

Another dealer has a few for $8999.00.

The biggest negative for me is the weight. At 630 lbs it's a beast, and I've had second thoughts about it. It's a struggle for me to walk it into the garage, I always feel like I'm going to drop it if it starts to go over.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 29, 2020
    Great Southern Forest of Indiana
    I worked on this from 07 to 12, may try another car as I had fun working on it.

Attachments

• goodshot.jpg
      goodshot.jpg
      78 KB · Views: 278
    • endofyear 006.jpg
      endofyear 006.jpg
      1 MB · Views: 294

PUCKER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    DFW
    Usually this one...”officially” the wife’s but she likes to steal the Z06 on occasion... LOL... 2020 GMC Denali 2500HD 4x4 Diesel...
    601CC4E8-7D4E-4321-9E23-467C86A58F8A.jpeg

Top Bottom