Post your pistol caliber carbines on here

hoytinak

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 5, 2008
Texas of course
I never really understood why anyone would want to own one. That is till I shot a buddies. Man that thing was so much fun that I ended up buying one for myself. I got the Beretta CX4 Storm in 9mm and I must say this thing is great. It's fun, fairly cheap to feed, reliable and it just looks cool. I've got it setup for HD duty.

idleprocess

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feb 29, 2008
DFW.com
I irrationally lust after the (now-discontinued) Ruger carbine whenever I get turned off by the price of M1 carbines. Anyone ever shot one?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feb 23, 2008
I went the cheap route and picked up a HiPoint 9mm carbine. I can't complain, it's been reliable. I would never consider one of thier pistols, but the carbine has been a good gun. Stock replacement is neccessary, since the factory stock feels like a diving board.

DSC01547.jpg

mac79912

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 4, 2008
That Hi Point looks like a Berreta with that stock.For a cheap rifle those HPs are a good deal.My brother got the 9mm carbine and it never jams and is pretty accurate.

oldguy

Well-Known
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 6, 2008
I purchased a 40 cal Hi Point carbine expecting little and now find it is my most fun gun, never jams, super accurate, with a TruGlo red dot. Total cost about $275.oo,cheap, perhaps a little ugly but just a plain joy to shoot.

Products discussed on TGT

Top Bottom