• ...and so much more!
  • Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    The Rossi looks very similar to my model 62 Winchester besides scope and looks like octagon barrel

49585ccb3bbc47321e2a75e1dff019af.jpg
    Lynx Defense

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    I think they were copies of yours to a great extent. Someone previous added the scope. I haven't decided what to do with it yet.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I dunno, every time this thread comes up on my feed, I think I should take one of my 10/22's out, hammer it into the ground, and staple barbed wire to it...

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    I dunno, every time this thread comes up on my feed, I think I should take one of my 10/22's out, hammer it into the ground, and staple barbed wire to it...

I personally have never had good luck with them (10/22), or at least their magazines. Bought and sold a handful of them over the years.

I have a Mark II FV-SR bolt action restocked and tricked out, Rossi 92sa, and the Henry lever. I have a spot open for a good semi but I am loathe to try 10/22 mags again. Last one was a takedown which I really liked and wanted to keep. Couldn't go through a regular mag without jamming much less high caps. Maybe its just me though. This is the Savage.
    IMG_20150331_143951_zpsn2cqahfj.jpg

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I personally have never had good luck with them (10/22), or at least their magazines. Bought and sold a handful of them over the years.

I have a Mark II FV-SR bolt action restocked and tricked out, Rossi 92sa, and the Henry lever. I have a spot open for a good semi but I am loathe to try 10/22 mags again. Last one was a takedown which I really liked and wanted to keep. Couldn't go through a regular mag without jamming much less high caps. Maybe its just me though. This is the Savage. View attachment 244842
    New mags work for a while, cleaned ones sometimes...

I bought a S&W M&P15-22 and thought it OK, the mags really do work, but I assembled a dedicated upper with a CMMG dedicated BG and barrel and added a Better Mag Adapter to a lower. It's great, not one malfunction yet even with 500 rounds between cleanings.

Mental word play... I'm strange... (you heard it here first)...

Post your rimfire.

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    New mags work for a while, cleaned ones sometimes...

I bought a S&W M&P15-22 and thought it OK, the mags really do work, but I assembled a dedicated upper with a CMMG dedicated BG and barrel and added a Better Mag Adapter to a lower. It's great, not one malfunction yet even with 500 rounds between cleanings.

Mental word play... I'm strange... (you heard it here first)...

Post your rimfire.

I assembled a dedicated 22LR upper too. Swap it out with my 7.62x39 upper.

Reactions: gll

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    b6e1b8defb593b7fc7c7cfeb28ca35b8.jpg

This is my Marlin 880 SQ. It's sporting a freshly installed Rifle Basix Trigger and a brand new Boyds Varmint Thumbhole stock.

New 4-16x glass with fancy subsonic 22lr reticle, side focus and first focal plane magnification and new sling are both en route.

She was a reholer with factory plastic stock and factory trigger. I'm seriously looking forward to get'n her dirty 'gain soon.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Andyd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2018
    In 12/56 the German army got this Anschütz 54 as a training rifle. It was introduced as the G33 in .22 l.r. This little gun is in great condition for such an old surplus training rifle that was shot in the basement of the barracks.

Top Bottom