TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Fayette Co.
    My Savage Mark 2 FV
    IMG_7917.JPG

My Rock River Arms Lower and Olympic Arms Rimfire Upper built for the kids.
    RRAlower001.jpg

My Browning Buck Mark Target
    BuckMarkTargetSmall.jpg

My Smith and Wesson 617
    SW617TAR.JPG

My Chiappa Puma
    IMG_7721%5B1%5D.JPG

My Keltec PMR30 22mag
    PMR2.jpg
    Hurley's Gold

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    Added Volquartsen extended base pad and mag release to the old Ruger 22/45 MK IV today. Really loving the base pads and mag release, highly recommended if you want to speed load your 22/45.
    k1ETkNA.jpg

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    Installed a Tacticool aluminum free float handguard and barrel nut on my M&P 15-22. Man, I'm not sure what happened but this thing went from OK accuracy to on point after this upgrade! I read that some M&P 15-22's had loose barrel nuts from the factory or could come loose after shooting, really didn't notice that mine was loose at all when I broke it down yet something has changed for sure. I did torque the barrel nut slightly tighter to 25 ft lbs vs the factory 20 ft lbs, the Tacticool barrel nut is also larger than stock one. Whatever the case, I love this rifle now! Other mods include a Colt 6920 stock, Blue Force sling and swivel, Streamlight Protac, Tandem Kross Eagle Talon extractor, Troy battle sight, and Tango Down grip. Popped a Primary Arms 3x Prism scope on it too, overkill for a 22? What the heck, I'm having fun with it!

j73X4JP.jpg

6OT3Pa5.jpg

289M7UN.jpg

xy6SenW.jpg

Here's what came in the box, you'll also need the special barrel nut tool.
    KGznKn2.jpg

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    This CZ 452-2E ZKM has been stuck in the back of my safe, another unloved and unused 22 long rifle. Today I purchased some rings for it, I had planned to install a Nikon on this rifle, but due to my error, the rings were too short, so I placed an inexpensive Konus 4X scope I had lying around. Past experience with Konus products has been pretty good to date. Another to sight in this weekend if everything goes to plan.

CZ 452-2E ZKM.jpg

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Wow!! I bore sighted the scope just now and it's so close to center without doing any adjustments. I'm leaving it right there and see what happens. Never happened in 35 years of mounting scopes.

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    This CZ 452-2E ZKM has been stuck in the back of my safe, another unloved and unused 22 long rifle. Today I purchased some rings for it, I had planned to install a Nikon on this rifle, but due to my error, the rings were too short, so I placed an inexpensive Konus 4X scope I had lying around. Past experience with Konus products has been pretty good to date. Another to sight in this weekend if everything goes to plan.

View attachment 278273

I got her out to the range today, HV and SV ammo meh. What she did like was the Eley Subsonic. Due to the atmospheric distortions, I could not get it sighted in super consistent. Right now it is a minute of squirrel head accurate, I will need to find taller rings and put my other Nikon scope on her, for now, it is squirrel ready.

Car 54

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2022
    Kehma, TX
    I bought this S&W 63-3 about 6 months ago. I looked high and low, refusing to pay the $1,200 to $1,500 they were bringing on GB. After about 3 months of searching the web, I stumbled across this one for $750.

Attachments

• S&W 63-3.jpg
      S&W 63-3.jpg
      180.1 KB · Views: 89
    Top Bottom