• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STXdevilsquid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Live Oak
    Stopped by the Powder Keg in Callalen today. The owner is Rick, he was a very nice guy. Small little gun shop, but seams to have a good thing going. It's on 624 if your heading west out of town, in a little shopping center by the sushi place, on the North side of the road. They have a well stocked website, so he must be part of a distribution or something. His site prices seamed high, but in the store, prices were pretty good. The biggest perk, reloading stuff. Had some powder and primers, and he said they are getting more. Ammo was decent also. I was expecting it to be high, but it wasn't too bad. I will try my best to keep him open. He said they charge 30 for transfers. Has a lot of sig stuff, including an mpx 9 which in a week or so may go home with me, that thing was awesome.
    Venture Surplus ad

STXdevilsquid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Live Oak
    SHOOTERS GUN WORKS close by will do transfers for $10.00,the old man there is starting a small gun services,and parts sale,on down the road from,

Where's this at? Is it 10 each item or per form? I'm looking to order some receivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom