• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    His mother's health is ailing so he has moved back to Canada (he possesses dual citizenship). He probably doesn't read this but I never got a chance to thank him for all the work he has done for me. Fine work.
    Hurley's Gold

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Anyone ever find out what happened to Cris at Hoguns? He was a great 'smith, and no one seems to know where he went after Wayne closed shop...

Cheers! M2

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I've only been to the Powderhorn a couple of times but their staff is always excellent and their prices are completely fair. If more people knew about this place Dury's would be out of business already.

plasman

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    San Antonio
    Picked up a nice used Glock there a while back. First day at the range it had an issue cycling. Brought it in and a day later, smooth as glass no questions. Great outfit - Best in town MHO.

T

The plains acct

I have been dealing with the Powderhorn for 7 years and find them the most resonable and reliable outfit here in San Antonio.

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    I travel to Powderhorn also because I have received great service, knowledge, and honesty. I was inquiring about a specific gun that cost more than some of the others on display. Instead of them just selling an expensive gun they recommended something that was less expensive that better suit my needs. Also I was there a week ago to have my first 1911 looked at. I was informed there gunsmith left, but they recommended Steve Cline.

Anyone that needs a gunsmith should speak to Steve Cline. He is very knowledgeable and courteous. I'm glad he fixed my gun and he told me about a few other ways to improve it.

Texas Bulldog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    Prayers for his mother :(

He did great work and Powderhorn is my "GO TO" shop for buying guns as well as work that i can't accomplish myself. Hope he returns when it all settles but i respect his decision to stay with family.

on a lighter note.... finally, a good thing from Canada :) LOL

Top Bottom