prager on egypt speech

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DCortez, Jun 2, 2009.

1. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
  2. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Thanks DC that was a good read and as the article stated - that speech will never be read because truth is beyond the grasp and understanding of our leadership right now.

3. Texas42

Texas42 TGT Addict

Nov 21, 2008
    Temple
    I really like Dennis Prager. His arguments are usually very clear, honest, and well thought out.

Thanks.

4. cog41

cog41 Member

May 21, 2009
    Texas

Accurate description of our current leadership. Or I should say our leaderless ship.:headscratch:

5. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Didn't hear or read the whole speech Odoofus gave. He is clueless.

This is how I handle things in my house ... You two boys can't get along? Guess what? You don't have to. BUT, you better keep your hands and words to yourself or I'll settle this for you.

Idiots only understand one thing.

6. cuate

cuate Well-Known

Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    D, clueless is letting him off light, how about characterless, and truthless ? His thoughts, deeds, and so called leadership does not and never will represent mainstream America, just the scum off the top of the malcontents that elected him....:hammerhead::texas:

7. Starker

Starker Active Member

It is amazing how historical truth escapes so many. :gotme:

8. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    History itself has taught the people on this planet today nothing.:mad0071: And we will pay the price for it I think in my life time.:hammerhead:
    <matalic crackel> sorry I had to putt my tin foil hat on I could hear that black helicopter again. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

9. navyguy

navyguy TGT Addict

Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Maybe one day we will have a leader who will speak that way.. Obammy? not a chance in the world he would give that speach. Which is truly sad. :(

10. GM.Chief

GM.Chief Well-Known

Mar 16, 2009
    He was and is a disgrace to the office of POTUS. I have not expected him to do a single worthwhile thing, and so far he hasn't surprised me.