• deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Thanks to all who have responded.

My wife was the best person and most Godly woman I've known. She's in the presence of Jesus now, and feels no pain. The hurting is left for those of us who have been touched by her grace and beauty.

Some would say it was God's plan. I don't. God gave us free will. And her love for our dog is what got her killed.

We will miss her greatly. But what she planted in our lives will sustain us in the days ahead. She loved recklessly, those who deserved it, and those who didn't. She truly understood grace.

Thanks for praying for us and being there for us.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Mankind threw God's perfect world out of kilter in the Garden of Eden. And ever since, bad things happen. Sometimes to bad people, sometimes to good people. On this earth, we live in an imperfect world.

God does not cause bad things to happen to good people. But God promises us He will make something good come from these situations. Sometimes we can see the good at the time. Sometimes years go by before we look back and see the good. And sometimes we never see the good, simply because it is beyond our limited human sight. But that does not mean God did not keep His promise, it just means we personally did not observe it.

May God comfort you with the knowledge that you will be reunited in a much better place.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Took a couple of days off the Forum only to come back and find this...............

There are no words.........

Deemus, I know there isn't............ but the offer is there.........

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    I've been out of town and just saw this horrible news. What a terrible tragedy. I will add my prayers to those of my fellow forum members.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Thanks guys and gals. My running buddy for the last 36 years is gone. All the kids came and said goodbye. We are all leaning on each other

Gonna need a lot of those prayers.

I watched my wife get hit by a semi today. Pretty much the worst thing I've ever seen.
    That is horrible. I cannot even imagine. My sincere condolences...

I hope you seek counseling to help process your grief.

Top Bottom