• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smschulz

Paid for CUT
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    I didn't compare it to pre-paid legal but I signed up with Texas LawShield at the last gun show. They are local Houston lawyers dedicated to this area and I just wanted to have something in case of a disastrous event (shooting). I did talk to the lawyers and they seem on top of things. This is an area can that make you feel vulnerable (what to do in legal matters) and I hope I never need them.

[URL]http://www.texaslawshield.net/[/URL]
    Lynx Defense

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I've looked at it - but frankly, my insurance umbrella will see to it that I've got legal representation since they will be the ones' paying.<G> My experience has been that just like doctors, attorneys specialize - and IF I'm headed for problems, I'll want the BEST one out there - NOT necessarily the one that's a member of the legal service, who are generally beginning or otherwise not-quite-top-shelf attorneys willing to work for a fixed rate....

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    I've looked at it - but frankly, my insurance umbrella will see to it that I've got legal representation since they will be the ones' paying.<G> My experience has been that just like doctors, attorneys specialize - and IF I'm headed for problems, I'll want the BEST one out there - NOT necessarily the one that's a member of the legal service, who are generally beginning or otherwise not-quite-top-shelf attorneys willing to work for a fixed rate....

You might want to check with your insurance company. If there's so much as a hint of criminal charges, they'll be saying "Texas Redneck WHO???"

Top Bottom