• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cyclenby

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2020
    Grapevine
    I thought the hard part would be deciding between a (1) Smith & Wesson M&P22 or (2) Walther P22/P22Q or (3) Ruger SR22 - but really coming down to availability! The words “in-stock or available” just don’t seem to be appearing I guess patience is key...

Not a yes/no question necessarily for the forum just one of those misery likes company threads - please share your recent “waiting for availability or in-stock” experiences in the 22LR Rimfire handgun category.

Something to read while I wait!
    Thanks all!!
    ARJ Defense ad

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I just sold my sr22 a couple of months back. Personally, there aren't many firearms or ammo that I need. I'm pretty stocked up. Now I just wait around and pounce when I see a good deal on something I've been looking for.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I'm waiting for a deal on the CMMG or Right to Bear branded .22 LR bolt and barrel to finish out this .22 AR pistol build I've been putting together. It may be a while but I'm in no rush, I'm trying to keep costs down.

tinplas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2017
    San Antonio
    Moonpie is selling a Glock 44. I'm trying to help him sell it, because if he shows up in San Antonio with it, I'm gonna buy it. Trying to save up for a Bergara B14r, but the Glock may be fun to play with for a while.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Saw an M&P 22 in stock somewhere not that long ago. At least, I think I did. Maybe it was a P.S.A. ad. I'll look around a bit on that.

Other than maybe a .22lr 1911, I'm pretty well set on those. What I would like though, is somebody to tell me they have about 10K rounds of 147 grn. FMJ 9mm in stock at reasonable prices.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Saw an M&P 22 in stock somewhere not that long ago. At least, I think I did. Maybe it was a P.S.A. ad. I'll look around a bit on that.

Other than maybe a .22lr 1911, I'm pretty well set on those. What I would like though, is somebody to tell me they have about 10K rounds of 147 grn. FMJ 9mm in stock at reasonable prices.
    Good luck with that! 2 weeks ago @ Field & Stream. I bought 2 cases 1k rounds. Guy before me bought 19 cases. The two days later someone else came in and bough 24 cases. Then someone posted this info on facebook and they ain't had squat since!

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Yeah... I gotta P226 MK25 setting in the back at BassPro waiting on background to come back. Going on a week now. Went there today and told the guy that at this rate my LTC will be back before the background check. He said "Might be but we can't issue a new request while were still waiting on this one." So I'm kinna stuck and it ain't like there's a ton of good guns setting around waiting to be bought!

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Good luck with that! 2 weeks ago @ Field & Stream. I bought 2 cases 1k rounds. Guy before me bought 19 cases. The two days later someone else came in and bough 24 cases. Then someone posted this info on facebook and they ain't had squat since!

Dick's isn't limiting ammo? I see those A-holes are living up to their namesake again.

They're sure happy to be raking in money from gun and ammo sales right now I bet. Hypocritical assclowns.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    I thought the hard part would be deciding between a (1) Smith & Wesson M&P22 or (2) Walther P22/P22Q or (3) Ruger SR22 - but really coming down to availability! The words “in-stock or available” just don’t seem to be appearing I guess patience is key...

Not a yes/no question necessarily for the forum just one of those misery likes company threads - please share your recent “waiting for availability or in-stock” experiences in the 22LR Rimfire handgun category.

Something to read while I wait!
    Thanks all!!

Knew I saw them in stock somewhere. Now, whether or not they are still in stock at the moment, well...

https://www.kygunco.com

raggu0

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2020
    Austin, TX
    Buddy of mine sent a link to a Taurus TX22 for $269.99 - I was looking at the same selection you were, and TX22 didn't really make the list, but it was a great deal and it actually went OOS and then back In-Stock. Managed to snag it last night when it came back in stock and it's already all out. So are the CCI Mini Mags I ordered - all sold out. It's nuts! May be worth considering the TX22 though, I've watched a ton of reviews and it seems well loved

Cyclenby

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2020
    Grapevine
    Buddy of mine sent a link to a Taurus TX22 for $269.99 - I was looking at the same selection you were, and TX22 didn't really make the list, but it was a great deal and it actually went OOS and then back In-Stock. Managed to snag it last night when it came back in stock and it's already all out. So are the CCI Mini Mags I ordered - all sold out. It's nuts! May be worth considering the TX22 though, I've watched a ton of reviews and it seems well loved
    Will be on the lookout for ”in stock” ✅

Top Bottom