• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Yep, it’s time for the final Premier San Antonio Gun Show for 2013!
    bth_ShootingCowboySmiley-1.gif

Without a doubt, this is the biggest and best gun show in Central Texas, perhaps even in the whole state! Over 800 tables at one of the best venues for a gun show in the area. It does get crowded but the promoters keep the aisles nice and wide for everyone to walk and see what’s on the tables!

Dates are Saturday, 14 December and Sunday, 15 December at the Freeman Expo Hall next to the AT&T Center (3201 East Houston Street) here in sunny San Antonio.

Hours are Saturday from 9am to 5pm, and Sunday 10am to 4pm.

General admission is still only $8 (cash only), weekend passes are $12 (also cash only) and children UNDER 12 and Uniformed Peace Officers get in free!

Public parking is $5 per vehicle (it’s a city lot, so the promoters have no control over this).

Befriend Premier Gun Shows on Facebook and learn the secret word that gets you a dollar off entry posted before every show! Or you can join their email list and get a dollar off as well!

More information can be found here: Premier San Antonio Gun Show.

A group of us meet up for breakfast at 8am on Saturday not far from the show at Teran’s (4403 E Houston St). Feel free to join us if you’re interested!

Cheers! M2
    Guns International

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Thanks for the reminder. I have not gone to a gun show (large or small) since March '13. Perhaps I'll subordinate my disdain of ammunition peddlers and scalpers just to see how crazy their prices remain.

When I find a particularly offensive scalper, I'll stand next to his table (in the aisle) and sell my ammo stash from my purloined Walmart shopping cart. (Oops, I mean HEB cart -- there is no Wally anywhere near that part of town).

Anyone need 7.62x51, 9mm, .380 Auto, .22LR, or .45 Auto? Might be able to squeeze about 100 rounds of center fire and 1,500 rounds of rim fire in each caliber.

I promise to sell it for less than what sits on the tables (or match Cheaper than Dirt prices).

Not looking to profit, just pay for the price of admission and parking + a nice meal at Golden Corral for me and my eight poor homeless children.

Cheerios! SR

southtexaspilot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    Absolutely would love to hit this show. Unfortunately I'm going to be in Victoria the 14th and Corpus Christi the 15th. Do me a favor and someone chime in on FN 5.7 prices at the show. I've always wanted one and should of jumped when they could be had for $800.

Regards,

W

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    W.

Will do. They are pretty rare birds, but I'm sure someone will have one as this show usually has a lot of hard-to-find firearms!

Cheers! M2

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    I just got great news from the nice folks at Premier, parking for their San Antonio show is now FREE!!! Yep, FREE!

They bought out the parking at the Freeman for their shows, so no more spending five bucks to park! It's even more reason to go!

Cheers! M2

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    I just got great news from the nice folks at Premier, parking for their San Antonio show is now FREE!!! Yep, FREE!

They bought out the parking at the Freeman for their shows, so no more spending five bucks to park! It's even more reason to go!

Cheers! M2

That is a nice turn of events !! Now, if premier could find it in their hearts to have few more shows in SA per year .... Ruth and I had to miss the last one due to vacation or lack of product, I cant recall. However, we'd love to get down to SA about 2x as often as we do.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    I wish they would as well! I think it is more a matter of the number of shows they already have across the state, but a monthly Premier show would be excellent!

bodhi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 28, 2013
    Will there be a pre-show breakfast for this one? I missed the last few and would really like to meet up with some folks into firearms since I'm fairly new to TX.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Anyone willing to predict the price of .22LR - bulk and single boxes of 50?

My guess: Remington 525 Golden Bullets -- $75.00.

Winchester 555 -- $80.00

CCI Mini-Mag 100 count -- $16.00.

Wolf Match Target 500 count -- $150.

50 rounds for ten dollars?

This could be better than betting on a college football game!

Top Bottom