• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Yep. But they can throw it out after the fact. That happened to me in this past election. DPS lost my voter registration (still managed to update my drivers license). So I filled out a provisional ballot under the supervision of the poll judge (who knew it was valid because he lives next door). It went in to the county clerk, and their review board apparently determined it was invalid because they couldn't find previous registration information. I could have shown them the previous voter registration card if they'd asked.

So you showed your DL and still your vote wasn't counted? Sounds like you were disenfranchised. I haven't shown my VR card in over a decade, DL only. They find me on the list of registered voters and I sign.
    Gun Zone Deals

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    So you showed your DL and still your vote wasn't counted? Sounds like you were disenfranchised. I haven't shown my VR card in over a decade, DL only. They find me on the list of registered voters and I sign.
    Yes, that was my conclusion. I was waiting for the runoff to finish this past weekend. I'm about to load them down with PIA requests to see WTF they screwed up.

Top Bottom