• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gramps

Cultured Pirate
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Central Houston
    Should be an interesting twist on the gun control debate. The horrible unpatriotic, stepping on the little people, American hating Republican rhetoric is about to fire up again. But will the Debt Ceiling debate overshadow gun control? I think it will soon enough.

effnoldguy

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    North Central Texas
    Watched it. Another set of lies about the big spending cuts he has made, when if fact he has raised the deficit higher that any POTUS in history. He is already asking for more taxes, saying he can't get it done with spending cuts alone.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Used *I, me, and my* more than I've seen in past speeches/conferences and that's saying something!

I can't stand to watch/listen to him so I didn't catch 100% of the conference. He took questions from the press one-by-one (no cattle call) and they were clearly preselected because he read their names, but no indication the questions were known to him in advance. My guess is he didn't know the questions because he is an absolutely terrible communicator withOUT his teleprompter. Thoughts are scattered and disconnected.

Debt ceiling: Yes, he did blame Republicans for not raising the ceiling thus keeping America from being able to *pay it's bills*. Threatened use of EO to raise the ceiling thus bypassing Congress.

Gun control: Multiple times indicated legal gun owners would NOT be affected by any new law(s) / EO. Praised Joey B. for his *bi-partisan* fact finding work with all interested parties. Looks forward to Biden's briefing tomorrow with a decision to come soon. He may have indicated by the end of the week but I'm not positive. Threatened use of EO to impose rule thus bypassing Congress to create "sensible" law.

Now if you'll excuse me, I feel nauseous

Top Bottom