President Of The World!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wolfwood, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Wolfwood

Wolfwood Self Appointed Board Chauvinist TGT Supporter

May 12, 2009
    whats it feel liek to be a subject of a global regime?

2. SIG_Fiend

SIG_Fiend Administrator TGT Supporter Admin

Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    It feels like every movie I've ever watched with similar themes. It also feels like we are that much closer to the violent outcome in many of those movies.

3. atticus

atticus Member

Aug 16, 2008
    West Texas
    The daily outrages are amazing to watch. The most surreal times I have ever seen. I don't see an easy resolution to all this.

4. blacksheep

blacksheep Member

Aug 9, 2009
    the range
    James Earl Ray, just saying.

5. SIG_Fiend

SIG_Fiend Administrator TGT Supporter Admin

Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    That's not funny.:mad0025:

The amazing thing is there have been so many movies and books pretty much foretelling everything that's happening now. You would think we'd learn as a people. The worst part is the average person just watches so much of this stuff announced on the news and doesn't think a thing about it. Just a day or 2 ago I saw a news article titled something like "The New World Order comes to the G-20" which just about stopped my heart.

6. cuate

cuate Well-Known

Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    President ? Hell, he retired and is living in Big D putting some kind of library together.
    Sam Houston, Jeff Davis, Hoot Mon ! They have been dead for over a century.

I guess we will have to elect a Prez in 2012.....Huckabee ? Maybe.........Looks like we need one to loose herd that bunch of outlaws and mavericks up yonder in DC....... 'n rope 'em, mark 'em 'n brand 'em 'n ear mark 'em........

7. blacksheep

blacksheep Member

Aug 9, 2009
    the range
    I know that was not politicaly correct thing to say ( post ) and by no means was I trying to make a funny.
    Sometimes I just get a little frustrated with things as they now are with this out of control government.

8. mortdooley

mortdooley Active Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    JFK was pulling the advisers out of Viet Nam when he was killed, Johnson faked a crisis and committed us to a war. If Hitler had died in 1939 the world would have never known what it had avoided. Sometimes I just wonder what we will face in the future because the welfare crowd and brain dead liberals cursed us with this situation and how things could have been different. This didn't need to happen, we let this happen and we need to never let it happen again.

9. Wolfwood

Wolfwood Self Appointed Board Chauvinist TGT Supporter

May 12, 2009
    aww hitler was a setup to make the world beg for a global government.
    it was all planned fromt he start.

10. res1b3uq

res1b3uq Active Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Hey, Wolfwood, You been out in the global warming too long?