EZXBfZSXsAI2cVw?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg
      30.8 KB · Views: 1,285

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I’m asking because I don’t really know. Does that mean they can release money to fight them?
    Go after them with the ABCs?
    I guess it’s a good thing I just want to know more

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    Effects of Designation
    Legal Consequences

1. With limited exceptions set forth in the Order, or as authorized by OFAC, all property and interests in property of designated individuals or entities that are in the United States or that come within the United States, or that come within the possession or control of U.S. persons are blocked.
    1. With limited exceptions set forth in the Order, or as authorized by OFAC, any transaction or dealing by U.S. persons or within the United States in property or interests in property blocked pursuant to the Order is prohibited, including but not limited to the making or receiving of any contribution of funds, goods, or services to or for the benefit of individuals or entities designated under the Order.
    1. Any transaction by any U.S. person or within the United States that evades or avoids, or has the purpose of evading or avoiding, or attempts to violate, any of the prohibitions in the Order is prohibited. Any conspiracy formed to violate any of the prohibitions is also prohibited.
    1. Civil and criminal penalties may be assessed for violations.
    Other Effects

1. Deters donations or contributions to designated individuals or entities.
    1. Heightens public awareness and knowledge of individuals or entities linked to terrorism.
    1. Alerts other governments to U.S. concerns about individuals or entities aiding terrorism, and promotes due diligence by such governments and private sector entities operating within their territories to avoid associations with terrorists.
    1. Disrupts terrorist networks, thereby cutting off access to financial and other resources from sympathizers.
    1. Encourages designated entities to get out of the terrorism business.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Maybe everyone knows this already but I’ll just mention it in passing, anyway. ANTIFA is not just a U.S. entity; it’s very much an International organization. Where it gets its funding from, I don’t know (BUT I could make a fairly educated guess). So, unless the U.S. can investigate, “follow the money trail” and put an end to its financing, not a lot is going to stop that organization.

Top Bottom