• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawghauler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    Never underestimate to power of human stupidity. There will be an election in three years and unless the RNC decides to back a true conservative candidate BHO will easily win. Now that the government controls most of our economy they don't really care whether or not we like it. If BHO were to lose to a typical republican do you think he or she has the fortitude to REVERSE the damage to our liberty? Never forget, the government feeds and pays more people than there are showing up to the polls.

Hawghauler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    If Obama wins a second term, will that be when the move to Phuket comes, Hawg?

I'll have a room there for you anytime. Don't bother mailing, I'll be the guy down at the beach with a bowl of noodles and a bottle of beer ogling the the lassies frolicking in the waves. I can oggle with the best of them. :cool:

Oh, I'll even mothball the Harleys and switch to 50cc scooters. When I go native I go native. Singha beer anybody?

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    I'll have a room there for you anytime. Don't bother mailing, I'll be the guy down at the beach with a bowl of noodles and a bottle of beer ogling the the lassies frolicking in the waves. I can oggle with the best of them. :cool:

Oh, I'll even mothball the Harleys and switch to 50cc scooters. When I go native I go native. Singha beer anybody?

Trust me, I'll be there. And I'll make sure you never have to worry about running out of beer, and I'll pay a few bucks a day to boot just to have a local cutie open the bottles for us. Dolla go long way...dolla numba one!

hard shot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2009
    bertram
    Yea when the voting poles were open I knew right of the bat that poeple were going to vote for this one never before in history has the population of bumb people ever been dup before the media pushed for him even giving him more time on the air than the others . During the inagraluation the people trashed the d.c. area bad enough that it looked like the trash dump.
    the 9- 12 march for taxation the d.c. parks department reported there was no trash to pickup no where the normal pickup there was none to be had .
    He is always talking about the green house effect our cars is having and the speed limits are still 70mph every where . ONE other enstead of shutting down gaint plants how about turning them into solar panel plants to put panels on every house and building in the country wind turbines instead of bowing to the china and others keepit here in the u.s.
    Let us make our own wind turbins instead of them costing more for them to ship them over to us but I guess that it will be to late unless he gives another billion to the palis.. for more arms after the got their butts beat by isrealies or if he gives more money to the taliban for bombing the ships and a pardon to boot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:patriot:

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Slip sliding away, slip sliding away ... you know the nearer your destination, the more you slip sliding away...

pai1213.gif

Freedom1911

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    Saint Louis
    I wonder what that chart would look like today. That poll ended 8-24-09.

Would be interesting to see what it looks like on Xmas 2009. When half the country will not be able to afford Christmas.
    I know tons of families this year that will only be able to afford Xmas dinner and no presents. None for the kids, none for the adults. Just the food. And with Obama and the rest of the nut factory in Washington they are thankful they have the food.

I know more and more people who are beginning to complain about BHO and I meet more people who voted for him that regret it all the time.

Right now our real problem is Congress, And the retarded Republicans that are going right along with the liberal Dems in the destruction of our Country,Constitution our Republic and our Freedoms.

Remember, the parties don't mean a thing any more. Libs are in both and they are killing us. We need to focus on Conservative candidates. Not Republican. If those Conservative candidates are in a third party. So be it. We can not continue to go down the Dem/Rep road any longer, the two parties are running us to ground and good people who could be helping this country are being over looked because long ago they woke up to the party system (Rep/Dem) and left it. Now we need to do the same and start electing those good Conservative people who will work to correct the damage done.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Tiger Woods should give obama his extracurricular women book, the SS troopers could back door them into the White House like they did for Kennedy, would keep his thoughts on something other than health care and raping the system and economy of America....On the other hand, he is too in love with himself and too busy posing in front of a mirror practicing for the next bulls--t session in front of TV...

Top Bottom