• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    While waiting on my back ordered lee classic turret press, I have some questions to ask. They might be dumb to ask but, Im wanting to be sure before spending money. Can the Lee pro auto disk measurer mount to the Lee auto-disk rifle charging die? Can it also work with pistol expanding dies?
    Texas SOT

atxbandit

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I am not sure if it work but I would recommend an upgrade. Instead of using the disk that come with the measure buy the adjustable charge bar. It is only $10 and you can fine tune the charge to exactly what you want.

PopsXD9sc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Longview
    Just saw a thread on XDTalk about this issue. The concensus from the "experts" is that you will need the Double Disk kit to make the Auto Disk work. Don't have the link handy but you might want to check it out. I have the Classic Turret and went with the Universal Charge bar; more adjustable than the disks. Think the article on XDTalk also mentioned using two of the charge bars stacked when using the rifle charging die. Lee will nickle and dime you to death getting everything you "need" or "want". Might want to look into the riser to get the Auto Disk above the Auto Primer (if you are using that as well). Auto Disk knocks the heck out of the Auto Prime every time the turret passes it. Another $10 add on.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    I bought the double disk kit, also bought the riser. I heard opposite opinions on the micro Charge bar. I might end up buying the charge bar too.

Top Bottom