Price of eagles peak went up

country_boy

TGT Addict
Feb 7, 2009
Round Rock
Kind of shocked at the up charge, I know free market weak dollar etc.. but at $15 thats too much, for the drive I gotta make to get there. Guess Ill be waiting for that new range to be built in cedar park. Seems like they changed some rules too.

Last edited:

Ricklovesbacon

TGT Addict
Feb 2, 2013
Austin
Kind of shocked at the up charge, I know free market weak dollar etc.. but at $15 thats too much, for the drive I gotta make to get there. Guess Ill be waiting for that new range to be built in cedar park. Seems like they changed some rules too.
What rules did they change?

Sent from the Bacon isle at your local grocery store.

country_boy

TGT Addict
Feb 7, 2009
Round Rock
Well my buddys dad has been going to that range since 90'. we walked out and got yelled at and downgraded etc right after we stepped out of the office no where near the benchs or the concrete. Everything was zipped up. Didnt bother me, but my neighbor was pissed off. Use to be different.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
Apr 18, 2013
Austin, TX
Well my buddys dad has been going to that range since 90'. we walked out and got yelled at and downgraded etc right after we stepped out of the office no where near the benchs or the concrete. Everything was zipped up. Didnt bother me, but my neighbor was pissed off. Use to be different.
Yelled at for what? By whom?

Ricklovesbacon

TGT Addict
Feb 2, 2013
Austin
They are very strict. If you don't follow their rules or even look like your going to break it. They will shout and yell at you.

Sent from the Bacon isle at your local grocery store.

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
The good news is that there appears to be a lot of new ranges popping up around Austin. More competition ultimately means that bad businesses with bad business owners will weed themselves out of the business and/or customers will simply take their business elsewhere to the establishments that won't treat them like crap. This will go a long way towards eliminating the "cranky old guy syndrome" (owners) that a lot of ranges suffer from.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
Dec 28, 2012
Cedar Park
When the hell its that range in Cedar Park going to open anywho? Thought it was suppose to happen in December.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

Anger

Well-Known
Jan 7, 2010
Washington MI (glorious in summer)
another reason to keep going to "TBOTW" in liberty hill.

Top Bottom