Texas SOT

Priced for quick sale: nearly new Tristar T100 and 4" Security Six - $450 (Houston)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Mloot

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    Priced for quick sale: nearly new Tristar T100 and 4" Security Six - $430/ (Houston)

SOLD PENDING FUNDS - *Price drop to $430* - SOLD PENDING FUNDS

I know this is a long shot, but I am trying to thin the herd (so to speak) and quickly raise funds for a new purchase. I have a nearly new Tristar T100 (black) that has had about 200 rounds put through it. It will come all the standard amenities (case, magazine loader, etc.). I also have a 4" blued Ruger Security Six in .357 magnum. It has a Hogue grip, three speed loaders, and a generic case. It is not a safe queen, so it is not pristine, but it shoots well and has a well broken-in trigger. I am not the original owner, as I acquired it in a trade roughly a year ago.

I am asking for $450 for the pair. I would like to purchase an XDS before August 31st so that I can get in on the extra magazine rebate offer. I will not ship and will only do a FTF deal. I live and work in the north Houston area. I would prefer to deal with a CHL holder, but it is not mandatory (as long as legal age of purchase can be confirmed via Tx DL). I will also not require a bill of sale.

If these do not sale by the 31st, I will just keep them for the time being. If you might be interested in a decent semi-auto and magnum revolver for about the price of many new, single guns then drop me a message. Thank you for looking.

My apologies for the sub-par pics. My wife has a good camera, but it defeated my meager photography skills.

1.jpg 2.jpg
    Guns International

Last edited:

Mloot

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    I'll buy them if you get to corpus or can meet me in Victoria.

I am fairly constrained geographically for the next few days (I basically go to and from work, and that is all) and I cannot go out of town this weekend. That is why this is something of a long shot, as I cannot travel to far from my daily route, and the time to sell is limited to the next few days. Thank you for your interest, though.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    PM Sent. Note to readers: we talked, but I'm not able to get to Houston in this timeframe, so the items are still up for grabs.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom