Prices in your area?

1776-1976

Jul 13, 2008
Colmesneil Texas 75938
I have been watching the price increases in hi cap mags, ammo, and semi auto firearms and wanted to know what kind of increases and item are selling out in other areas?

zembonez

TGT Addict
Feb 22, 2008
Republic of Texas
Reportedly, a 20% increase in ammo demand at this point. Given our latest election results, demand obviously isn't going to diminish soon either. Reuters reports a 18% increase in handgun sales nationwide. As the economy tightens, supplies may well decrease further and drive prices up. Add to that the crowd we now have running Washington and the picture doesn't get any better.

I don't think the sky is falling here, but I also don't see any quick recovery on the horizon. Much like past recessions, we will survive, but this may take a while to get over.

Buy now.
Buy in bulk.

Briley9

Nov 11, 2008
Texas
At last GShow, hi-cap mags are 25% higher. Ammo is higher overall, but not 25%. Also, noticed that all local shops are out of AR15 inventory. At least 12 weeks backorder on RRA and Bushy. Maybe with the econ in the tank, we'll see some used AR surface...

B9

Texas1911

TGT Addict
May 29, 2017
Austin, TX
We've kept our margins, and many items, like AKs, are the same price, but some wholesellers have been increasing their prices lately.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads