• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Delta4-3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2014
    Arkansas
    More like the daylight dot will permanently burn an image into your intensifier tube. If it is bright enough to see with your naked eye, it is bright enough to damage a tube if kept focused on it for long periods of time.

Not sure where you are getting your info from, but sounds like some BS you'd hear at a gun store counter.
    Correct, a Non NV scope will burn a bright spot in your tube. Sometimes it can be gotten rid of, but usually it is permanent. However, if you have a PVS-14 that you want to run with a NON-NV red dot sight, just get a $15 IR passthrough filter for the 14. It will allow only IR light above a specified wavelength to pass through. I have a loaner setup with an old 2AA PVS-14 and an EoTech 512 which is not NV compatible, so I leave an IR filter on it.
    Lynx Defense

xmattedgex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    I have to PA Micro Dots, one on an 870 and one on an AR, both are still running after years of use, just can't beat the price!

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    ive used PA products in the past with great results.

all the tier 1, range commando's poopoo anything less then an aimpoint though.

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Aimpoint even eotech are better. $300 better? Probably not.

Aimpoint FTW!
    i have all aimpoints and am going to be getting an acog soon. since i train pretty hard and beat the snizz out of my tools, i'd found that the stuff issued in combat is what i prefer. but i never pay retail for anything so ive landed free or sub $200 t1's and m2/3's.

Top Bottom