• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sean_bart1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Greenville TX
    Anyone have the hookups on some Small Rifle Primers??? If you come by some I'll pay 50.00 a thousand for any you find or have to sell. Need 10,000 by the 11th and gettin a little worried. PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE, and THANK YOU...
    ARJ Defense ad

Tired Retired

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    DFW Area
    Hate to tell you, but I got told yesterday at two different places I shop at here in DFW (and know the employees shoot straight) that neither will see small rifle primers for about 6 weeks. Small pistol primers will be 4 weeks. There are none to be had and the distributors are out - waiting on manufacturer production/delivery. I have also been trying to find some affordable .30 carbine since I am out of primers. Got cases, bullets and powder - I just ain't got no primers!

iratollah

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2008
    All ur primerz are belong to us.

You loading for a team match or something?

I haven't been able to find CCI BR4 primers for at least 9-10 months. Had to buy Remington 7.5, but had the foresight before the election to buy about 6K of those. Still have about 500 of the BR4, 10lbs of Varget and maybe 2k cases that are partially prepped. I'm hesitant to load them all 'cuz then I'll prolly go out and use them up. Then I'd no longer be hoarding and I'd feel like I'm unprepared.

sean_bart1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Greenville TX
    Yeah I had a bunch put away BUT it wasn't enough... A friend wants 10k loaded for a MG shoot, but all Ive found this month are 50.00+ a 1000. I'll pay 50 bucks but these guys selling them for 100.00/ 1000 are nuts, even if they are selling at that price. I feel sorry for our local PD swat guys. I sold 'em a few thousand in January, and they want more as well. I was told that they are down to a once a month shoot and the guys that practice on the side have just about stopped. Even with their PD discount its too expensive. I guess I need to find a line of work... Anyone hiring? So whats everyone's opinion on the shortage???

Top Bottom