• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drj3828

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Grimes County, TX
    As I have been driving all over the central USA on vacation when i seen a gun store or sporting goods store I stop and look. Well today it payed off really good I was somewhere in the middle on Kansas and stopped at a gun shop that looked like it was there during Matt Dillion days. And yo and behold they had primers, the best part was the price! I think they must of had them for awhile. I walked out with 2000 SMP 3500 SMR and 1200 LGR and for the total price off less then $175! They where all CCI brand and had been kept in a very large gun safe. The owner (who was 84) told me he kept all ammo and reloading stuff in this large safe along with all the guns, I think it was a old bank by the looks of the place.
    I am still in Oklahoma for the night but you bet I will still be looking for gun shops.
    DRJ
    Lynx Defense

drj3828

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Grimes County, TX
    Do you actually reload for all those cal.s?...or do you just hoard primers at every opportunity? I'm just kiddin', I'm really just jealous - Texmex
    Yes I do: 9mm,40 S&W,38 super,45acp,45long colt
    223,30-30,308,30-06,45-70

I have been ready to load but was unable to obtain the primers until now.

There where still a bunch left I did not want to buy all of them, If I can't reload my own ammo I guess I will not shoot the guns. I am not going to pay those high prices that retailers are charging!

I guess if it does not get any better I will have to go to a bow and arrow system.

DRJ

Top Bottom