Military Camp

Princess cant pay for college after calling out..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Why do I see another fundraiser in her future..."Help Helena Duke after misogynist boss fires her for being a strong woman"

Why work for a living or pay your own way in life, when you can get on Facebook, or Twitter, tell everyone your "poor pitiful me" story, start a GoFundMe account, then sit back and wait for the money to roll in!

Might even be more profitable than welfare!

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Why work for a living or pay your own way in life, when you can get on Facebook, or

Well might be until Biden takes office then he'll pick up where bama left off and welfare will regain it's "rightful" throne.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Why work for a living or pay your own way in life, when you can get on Facebook, or Twitter, tell everyone your "poor pitiful me" story, start a GoFundMe account, then sit back and wait for the money to roll in!

I'm thinking of opening a GoFundMe

Let me paint you the scene...

its December of 1980. A young man just signed up for the US Air Force delayed entry program. He's happy. He decides to celebrate. He winds up chatting up a girl he's known since they were kids. They go out. They have some fun. They wind up in the back of a 1970 Toyota Corolla. A child - this child - is conceived. I'm birthed in September of 1981. Parents were married and divorced faster than the ink could dry on either document. Raised by my grand parents. Due to genetics, I grow up ugly and unloved by the opposite sex. Wind up marrying the first piece of ass that comes along when I'm barely 20. Life happens. Now I'm 39 and ugly and I've got wife #2 and a much more attractive kid of my own. Because I'm ugly all you poor bastards should feel sorry for me and donate $5 to 50 dollars each. If you don't, I'll have to resort to making my fortune from OnlyFans :roflsmile:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I'm thinking of opening a GoFundMe

Let me paint you the scene...

its December of 1980. A young man just signed up for the US Air Force delayed entry program. He's happy. He decides to celebrate. He winds up chatting up a girl he's known since they were kids. They go out. They have some fun. They wind up in the back of a 1970 Toyota Corolla. A child - this child - is conceived. I'm birthed in September of 1981. Parents were married and divorced faster than the ink could dry on either document. Raised by my grand parents. Due to genetics, I grow up ugly and unloved by the opposite sex. Wind up marrying the first piece of ass that comes along when I'm barely 20. Life happens. Now I'm 39 and ugly and I've got wife #2 and a much more attractive kid of my own. Because I'm ugly all you poor bastards should feel sorry for me and donate $5 to 50 dollars each. If you don't, I'll have to resort to making my fortune from OnlyFans :roflsmile:

Dude, that story alone is worth thousands of dollars!

You had me at being conceived in a Toyota Corolla! That got my sympathy vote! :banana:

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Height is irrelevant terminal velocity is same no matter how high she starts.
    How ever a tall one would allow other to enjoy her decent that much longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You make that up? Acceleration is constant but falling from 1 foot is not the same as falling from 100 feet.

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    Acceleration due to gravity is 9.8m per second squared and does not have a limit in and of itself. Terminal velocity is simply the point where the frictional resistance equals the gravitational acceleration cancelling it out such that the falling body continues falling at a constant rather than increasing speed from that point onward.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Acceleration due to gravity is 9.8m per second squared and does not have a limit in and of itself. Terminal velocity is simply the point where the frictional resistance equals the gravitational acceleration cancelling it out such that the falling body continues falling at a constant rather than increasing speed from that point onward.
    True definition but we all want the slippery little thing to jump from a high building. I have the silicon spray that can be used liberally.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

Some 3 decades ago, I worked (while in grad school) as a guard for a private women's college.

One morning in October, I was summoned to the college president's office & told to, "Close the door & take a seat".
    (I was wondering, "What the H did I do wrong?")

The president said, "Tex, I have a very sensitive job for you & your partner, as the 2 of you work the night shift." (PAUSE) "You may tell NOBODY except your partner, Julie Anne. NOT even your wife, as if this gets out it will damage the reputation of our college."
    He then said, "I've heard that a prostitution ring is active among the coeds in _________________ Hall. I want the 2 of you to find out what is going on, if anything, STOP IT & IF you find./stop anything, get back to me."

About a month later, I had to tell the president that there definitely IS a "rather sophisticated" prostitution ring operating out of that dorm BUT neither of us can tell you what to do to stop the business.

I nearly "jumped out of my skin" when DR. D______________ slammed his hand down on his desktop & then quietly (after about a count to 20) said, "Why the HELL NOT?"

I said, "Dr. D______________, it didn't take us long to find out WHAT some of the coeds were doing, how they do what they do & that the "ring" is very profitable, too." (I paused & collected my words, as I didn't want to get fired.) "Dr. D___________, it works like this: A customer calls one of several payphone numbers in the dorm, a girl answers the phone, asks who it is & what does the caller want.
    The caller then says, "I'm looking for a blind date with a beautiful college girl."
    The coed who answered the phone says, "What sort of girl do you want??" (The caller says what sort of "blind date" that he wants.)
    Then she says, "Are you a nice guy & very generous too?" "You should expect to spend at least 500 dollars on your date.)

Presuming that the quoted "price" is acceptable to the caller, the coed says. "Fine. Pick your date up in front of the dorm at ___O'clock."
    (She also asks about the car that the customer will be driving.)

At the appointed time, the coed meets her "date", gets in the car & leaves campus. THEN, she directs the "date" to one of the local banks & places a sealed envelope into the night deposit slot & then "goes on 'the date' with him".

I could now see that Dr. D_____________ is "Mad as H".

Finally, Dr. D_____________ asked, "IF you know that much, why can we not stop the coed-hooker operation?"

I explained that with over 600 coeds in that one dorm, HOW do we know which girls are legitimately going out on a date with her BF & which "dates" are "for pay", as the girls won't likely talk, the customer won't talk, the banks & motels have no reason to help us, even if you wanted us to risk outsider learning the TRUTH.

Fwiw, I "was dismissed from the president's office" & never heard anything more from the college president about this "business again" & at the end of Spring semester, I finished school & left the college's employment..
    (All these years later, I still have wondered how many TENS of THOUSANDS of dollars that the coeds made from their "little private business". = The total amount could have been HUGE. MAYBE hundreds of thousands.)

yours, satx

Last edited:

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    To All,

Some 3 decades ago, I worked (while in grad school) as a guard for a private women's college.

One morning in October, I was summoned to the college president's office & told to, "Close the door & take a seat".
    (I was wondering, "What the H did I do wrong?")

The president said, "Tex, I have a very sensitive job for you & your partner, as the 2 of you work the night shift." (PAUSE) "You may tell NOBODY except your partner, Julie Anne. NOT even your wife, as if this gets out it will damage the reputation of our college."
    He then said, "I've heard that a prostitution ring is active among the coeds in _________________ Hall. I want the 2 of you to find out what is going on, if anything, STOP IT & IF you find./stop anything, get back to me."

About a month later, I had to tell the president that there definitely IS a "rather sophisticated" prostitution ring operating out of that dorm BUT neither of us can tell you what to do to stop the business.

I nearly "jumped out of my skin" when DR. D______________ slammed his hand down on his desktop & then quietly (after about a count to 20) said, "Why the HELL NOT?"

I said, "Dr. D______________, it didn't take us long to find out WHAT some of the coeds were doing, how they do what they do & that the "ring" is very profitable, too." (I paused & collected my words, as I didn't want to get fired.) "Dr. D___________, it works like this: A customer calls one of several payphone numbers in the dorm, a girl answers the phone, asks who it is & what does the caller want.
    The caller then says, "I'm looking for a blind date with a beautiful college girl."
    The coed who answered the phone says, "What sort of girl do you want??" (The caller says what sort of "blind date" that he wants.)
    Then she says, "Are you a nice guy & very generous too?" "You should expect to spend at least 500 dollars on your date.)

Presuming that the quoted "price" is acceptable to the caller, the coed says. "Fine. Pick your date up in front of the dorm at ___O'clock."
    (She also asks about the car that the customer will be driving.)

At the appointed time, the coed meets her "date", gets in the car & leaves campus. THEN, she directs the "date" to one of the local banks & places a sealed envelope into the night deposit slot & then "goes on 'the date' with him".

I could now see that Dr. D_____________ is "Mad as H".

Finally, Dr. D_____________ asked, "IF you know that much, why can we not stop the coed-hooker operation?"

I explained that with over 600 coeds in that one dorm, HOW do we know which girls are legitimately going out on a date with her BF & which "dates" are "for pay", as the girls won't likely talk, the customer won't talk, the banks & motels have no reason to help us, even if you wanted us to risk outsider learning the TRUTH.

Fwiw, I "was dismissed from the president's office" & never heard anything more from the college president about this "business again" & at the end of Spring semester, I finished school & left the college's employment..
    (All these years later, I still have wondered how many TENS of THOUSANDS of dollars that the coeds made from their "little private business". = The total amount could have been HUGE. MAYBE hundreds of thousands.)

yours, satx
    Reminds me of an incident at an Air Force site in the Aleutians back in the mid 80s. Remote site, with very few females. One of the young airwomen decided to make the most of it. I believe the going rate was $100 a pop. When she rotated back to the lower 48, she was stopped at customs with $80 grand in cash. She was caught because one of her lovers ratted her out because she rejected an exclusive arrangement. The money was confiscated and she was discharged.

As far as safe sex and birth control to solve a lot of America's problems, it only works for those who have some control. Trust me, having informally counseled the same troop twice about abortion (out of three she got that I know).

Top Bottom