Prius vs the mob.

AdRock

Jun 15, 2020
SA
If you're gonna drive though these piece of shit protestors, then do it at speed. Everytime I see one of these wastes of space stand in the road and get slammed I smile.

Axxe55

Trophy Husband. Just Ask My Wife!
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
If you're gonna drive though these piece of shit protestors, then do it at speed. Everytime I see one of these wastes of space stand in the road and get slammed I smile.
Knock yourself out. It's called vehicular homicide, and it's a felony, and could land you in prison.

Let us know how good the food is! Also, don't bend over to pick up your soap!

Shady

TGT Addict
Aug 24, 2013

It is clear the driver of the prius had no intention of hurting anyone as he drove though the crowd at the start. He was just trying to get through the mess and when they started pounding his car and trying to swarm it he said time to get out of Dodge and took off.

AdRock

Jun 15, 2020
SA
Knock yourself out. It's called vehicular homicide, and it's a felony, and could land you in prison.

Let us know how good the food is! Also, don't bend over to pick up your soap!
Did I say I was going to do it. Uhhhhhh NO. But I smile when I see it. So are you just the guy on the forum that goes around making asshole comments or what?

Axxe55

Trophy Husband. Just Ask My Wife!
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
Did I say I was going to do it. Uhhhhhh NO. But I smile when I see it. So are you just the guy on the forum that goes around making asshole comments or what?
Take your pick!

Trust me, I'm ten times more of an asshole in person!

Last edited:

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads